Official Bitcoin Thread

"While the possibility of moving from Ethereum to Stellar is exciting, Kin could also quickly hit the limits of Stellar, too. By working closely with the Orbs team the goal is to maximize the odds that Kin will have the blockchain it needs by the time it needs it, where the Orbs project could be a solution to Kin’s scalability and production needs to support mainstream digital services."

Peeped this yesterday. How do you think this effects the market

Bitcoin automatically adjusts the mining difficulty if there are more or less miners on the network so I dunno if it would have an effect.
It would make it more decentralised actually because China owns like 70% off the miners for Bitcoins.

Peeped this yesterday. How do you think this effects the market

i think the market will be just fine. lots of $$$ coming in and although china has mining.....something has to give. If i had to guess, i'd say a spike in the market.

There is no slowdown, look at TELEGRAM going to ICO....we're talking multi-BILLION dollars right here:

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/telegram-open-network/

Like Jurassic Park --- crypto gonna find a way ;-)

I haven’t been in the game for the past month. I’ve been waiting for the LTC to go back towards $400 before I jump again (since that’s practically what I bought my coin at).

I finally logged into Binance to check my smaller investments. I tripled on there. So I’m breaking even on investments right now :nthat:

VEN originated as a way to track imported/exported merchandise for counterfeiting purpose and is expanding into a larger role as it is apparently creating their own blockchain that is rumored to have like 100,000 tps capabilities (doubtful because that would be insane but who knows) so in a way it’s similar to neo but it hasn’t fully delivered yet on the neo like elements though it is believed they will. They have some really good partnerships.
NEO, UTK. NEO need to chill so I can buy more. Is VEN comparable to NEO?

LTC, what are you doing? Do something.

Ltc is just consolidating I wouldn’t trip. It’ll be $600 in a month or two for sure.

Ppl are crazy...my aunt just text me talking about I’m apart of the matrix. Keep playing with that crap if you want...

Bless her heart.

Hey, I have some money floating around for 2 months.
figured cryptocurrency would be the best place to put it.
About 15k, from today until the end of March of this year.
any suggested strategies? thx

Back
Top Bottom