Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody have any fresh ICO? Thinking about jumping in a couple. Feel like reading.

I stopped posting since none of them allowed US citizens to participate.
Some have found ways around it though.

Anyway check out REMME.

They are trying to get rid of passwords by using SSL certificates stored in a blockchain as a means of authentication instead.
No passwords means no phishing, no social engineering and no password database hack.

Team is strong, they won an Ethereum hackathon competition hosted by Microsoft last year and what they came up with in that comp can become it's own ICO. The idea was solid.
They also got some serious IT professors.

They already have an MVP so they are not just trying to sell you a whitepaper.

upload_2018-1-20_18-20-29.png

20 Million hard cap so lots of room to grow.
Missed the pre sale but enough time to get whitelisted and participate in the public sale on Feb 13th.

Ticked all my boxes so far. Just need to read the white paper and I'm sold if that passes.

Kinda irks me a bit everything in the crypto space has to start with "wow! Wowweee wow wow wow! This is huge!"

:lol:

I'm guilty of this but at this early stage, looks like it's not too hard to win.

I stopped posting since none of them allowed US citizens to participate.
Some have found ways around it though.

Anyway check out REMME.

They are trying to get rid of passwords by using SSL certificates stored in a blockchain as a means of authentication instead.
No passwords means no phishing, no social engineering and no password database hack.

Team is strong, they won an Ethereum hackathon competition hosted by Microsoft last year and what they came up with in that comp can become it's own ICO. The idea was solid.
They also got some serious IT professors.

They already have an MVP so they are not just trying to sell you a whitepaper.

upload_2018-1-20_18-20-29.png

20 Million hard cap so lots of room to grow.
Missed the pre sale but enough time to get whitelisted and participate in the public sale on Feb 13th.

Ticked all my boxes so far. Just need to read the white paper and I'm sold if that passes.

:lol:

I'm guilty of this but at this early stage, looks like it's not too hard to win.

Isn’t it allowed if you purchase the icos off the dragonchain platform?

I know Dragonchain allowed US investors but I think you'll have to check each ICO launched on their platform individually.

All the ones I've applied for on Ethereum or NEO all had different KYC checks so nothing to do with the underlying platforms.

Seeking some advice on purchasing altcoins. LTC is still trading below my initial purchase; however, I would like to get involved with other coins. Is it wise to trade some LTC now to get some alts or wait? Does it matter?

I'm on a wait and see with crypto right now, especially after that last dip before I buy any more crypto. I need to see higher highs and BTC pass $20k

Going to just eat foreign transaction fees on my debit from now on when it comes to CB.

Would have accumulated more VEN at a nice price during that dip as opposed to waiting for my USD wallet deposit to go through from last Friday :smh:

Kucoin log-in acting up again. Site is straight basura. My only hope is they're readying the ABTC payout.

I'm on a wait and see with crypto right now, especially after that last dip before I buy any more crypto. I need to see higher highs and BTC pass $20k

So you want to wait for prices to shoot up before you buy?

Going to just eat foreign transaction fees on my debit from now on when it comes to CB.

Would have accumulated more VEN at a nice price during that dip as opposed to waiting for my USD wallet deposit to go through from last Friday :smh:

Plenty of credit cards dont charge foreign transaction fees

Ayo, someone in my barbershop took an L on bitconnect :lol:

I couldn’t ****ing believe it bruh :rofl:

He only lost $1800 but he was HOT over the situation.

Back
Top Bottom