Official Bitcoin Thread

You missed the point. Nothing wrong with airdrops. But it's the same dudes who only pop in and post their referrals and nothing else. Referral links aren't allowed in any other thread, why is this any different

Chill bruh, some of us have stuff to do during the day and don't have time chat. But for you I'll make sure to say hi from time to time buddy.

giphy.gif

Btw, for those wondering about Robinhood.

I was at the Start-up Grind Global Conference the other day and the CEO/co-founder of Robinhood spoke there. He didn’t mention when it’s officially going out, but he did say it didn’t matter if the market was going down or up — it’s a non factor and bound to happen. Dude is young and sounds like one of us, chill guy. He was rockin some Nikes too, not sure which

85AB2DD5-8893-4521-AB81-6CD2D0E43374.jpeg

Nano satoshi price just eating it day after day....my portfolio am cry

Real bad streak of bad luck for such a promising coin with dope, working tech. Hopefully all that is behind them now though

I didn't but you should if it will make you feel more comfortable.

Just did it... didn't change password with Chase. Not sure if I will.

Did a purchase of $250... straight bank account fee was $3 something, and won't be *in* my account until the 23rd. Using CC the fee would've been $9 something. Plus whatever Chase would charge for the cash advance fee (do they even charge this, if I pay off my CC bill in full every month?).

Back
Top Bottom