Official Bitcoin Thread

Messed up part was I took profits in most of my other projects and was moving money around to enter new ones. But those two and req cost me 20k in pure profit because I wanted a six figure return. Smh.

Messed up part was I took profits in most of my other projects and was moving money around to enter new ones. But those two and req cost me 20k in pure profit because I wanted a six figure return. Smh.

There’ll be other opportunities. Don’t know if the market will pump that fast again but there’ll still be gains to be had. I’m sure a lot of us had missed opportunities

Totes. Just not gonna drink the look aid on junk again and just ring profits. Lot of us got tagged going against that logic.

1000s of coins 1000s of ways to get Rekt...

Besides the top 25 are you guys still looking at other projects in the 100-200 range.?

I’ve been so fortunate to have not pull the trigger on a few projects that have dipped 95 percent since ATH.... lol

A ninety five percent discount in a bear market is a blessing... when these taxes hit I’m buying a few ****coins and hope for the best

Its not extreme at all...

The US dollar is backed by absolutely nothing yet every single country in the world does 60 percent of trade and holds reserves in a ficticious instrument.

What gives the US dollar value besides the military??? I'll wait...

US government only accepts tax payments in USD, so this forces the companies paying the 3 trillion a year to hold USD

Then you have some major commodities being priced and traded in usd, so this also forces other countries to always have USD holdings..

Regardless of what you believe is backing the currency, it’s agreed that the USD is one of the safer currency’s to hold.

The belief that the government printing the currency is stable is more important than anything. Having the strongest military on the face of the earth will make a country more stable and more attractive for investors.

Deviance exists in all societies, so as long as human being is involved you’ll see fraudulent activity, but labeling the stock market a ponzi is a gross exaggeration when compared to the actual Ponzi scheme you’re promoting

Couldn't finish reading it cause I read too many free articles from NYtimes... I'll have to clear my cookies and such later.

How exactly am I doing too much??? I didn't do anything but google,the stock market is a Ponzi and 100s of recent articles have appeared. It's not that hard to figure out... you hope to sell your stock later in hopes of someone buying it at a higher price. Simple.

You don't actually recieve money from google stock if you purchased it at 100 dollars and sold at 1100... it was another sucker who bought at that price.

Now if you receive dividends from a company based on your stock holdings then that stock is valid as its profits trickle down to you... that's the true definition of a stock...

Buying low and selling high with no real share in a company is a ponzi.. sorry

Lol you serious?

Companies that have high rate of growth like tech (google, amazon, Netflix etc) usually don’t pay dividends because they re-invest that money into R&D

Then you have more established companies with slower rate of growth so the company decides to pay dividends to attract investors due to the slower growth rate.

The dividends are a ratio of their revenues, so the company that doesn’t pay dividends (Berkshire Hathaway-buffets company) has more earnings per share compared to the dividend paying ones.

So Coca Cola might pay a dividend they’ve increased each year, but a tech company like Google believes that the money is better spend on stock repurchasing programs and investing that cash into future projects that increase the revenues.

Interesting how you think warren buffets company which doesn’t pay a dividend is a ponzi..

Lol you serious?

Companies that have high rate of growth like tech (google, amazon, Netflix etc) usually don’t pay dividends because they re-invest that money into R&D

Then you have more established companies with slower rate of growth so the company decides to pay dividends to attract investors due to the slower growth rate.

The dividends are a ratio of their revenues, so the company that doesn’t pay dividends (Berkshire Hathaway-buffets company) has more earnings per share compared to the dividend paying ones.

So Coca Cola might pay a dividend they’ve increased each year, but a tech company like Google believes that the money is better spend on stock repurchasing programs and investing that cash into future projects that increase the revenues.

Interesting how you think warren buffets company which doesn’t pay a dividend is a ponzi..
buying back your own stock isnt an artificial pump in price?????

your idol has been accused of ponziing before, not sure what happened to this but im sure he pays a 10 million dollar fine which he'll write off

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...e-accused-reverse-ponzi-scheme-case/90305992/

yall really believe in this system and I cant be mad at that..

Some shareholder prefer buybacks than dividends because of tax purposes.

Dividends have to be declared every year, but stock buyback will increase the stock value and the shareholder will only take the hit when he gets the capital gain from selling the stock.

buying back your own stock isnt an artificial pump in price?????

your idol has been accused of ponziing before, not sure what happened to this but im sure he pays a 10 million dollar fine which he'll write off

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...e-accused-reverse-ponzi-scheme-case/90305992/

yall really believe in this system and I cant be mad at that..

I can’t find the part in the article that states the lawsuit is due to Berkshire not paying a dividend. Just because in your last post you mentioned you believe the only difference between a ponzi and regular stock is the dividends right?

And in regards to the “artificial bump” in price, it depends on your view I guess.

Regardless if the management decides to reward shareholders with either a dividend increase or a share buyback program, it’s unsustainable if your business is seeing declining revenues and pressure on gross margins, so repurchasing shares essentially can’t hide the issues with the underlying business.

I can’t find the part in the article that states the lawsuit is due to Berkshire not paying a dividend. Just because in your last post you mentioned you believe the only difference between a ponzi and regular stock is the dividends right?

And in regards to the “artificial bump” in price, it depends on your view I guess.

Regardless if the management decides to reward shareholders with either a dividend increase or a share buyback program, it’s unsustainable if your business is seeing declining revenues and pressure on gross margins, so repurchasing shares essentially can’t hide the issues with the underlying business.
I never said the ONLY difference, don't make up words without quotes. It throws off eveything someone is trying to explain via text.

If you read the story you'll see how his company practiced in ponzi like activity. These are facts which cannot be denied

The New York allegations focus on Reinsurance Participation Agreements — complex derivative instruments the lawsuit says shift all risk of losses from worker injuries back onto those who are insured.

"Victims are led to believe that their "capital" is being paid into "protected cells," which will eventually be returned to them," the complaint alleges. "Instead, Berkshire Hathaway illegally siphons off premiums through an unlicensed, unregistered and undercollateralized Hawaiian entity, leaving New York employers and injured workers without the funds that New York State requires to be available to cover losses due to worker injuries."

Regulators in California, Vermont and Wisconsin "have all condemned this scheme as illegal," the lawsuit charged.

It is what it is...

I never said the ONLY difference, don't make up words without quotes. It throws off eveything someone is trying to explain via text.

If you read the story you'll see how his company practiced in ponzi like activity. These are facts which cannot be denied

The New York allegations focus on Reinsurance Participation Agreements — complex derivative instruments the lawsuit says shift all risk of losses from worker injuries back onto those who are insured.

"Victims are led to believe that their "capital" is being paid into "protected cells," which will eventually be returned to them," the complaint alleges. "Instead, Berkshire Hathaway illegally siphons off premiums through an unlicensed, unregistered and undercollateralized Hawaiian entity, leaving New York employers and injured workers without the funds that New York State requires to be available to cover losses due to worker injuries."

Regulators in California, Vermont and Wisconsin "have all condemned this scheme as illegal," the lawsuit charged.

It is what it is...

I read the article
Couldn't finish reading it cause I read too many free articles from NYtimes... I'll have to clear my cookies and such later.

How exactly am I doing too much??? I didn't do anything but google,the stock market is a Ponzi and 100s of recent articles have appeared. It's not that hard to figure out... you hope to sell your stock later in hopes of someone buying it at a higher price. Simple.

You don't actually recieve money from google stock if you purchased it at 100 dollars and sold at 1100... it was another sucker who bought at that price.

Now if you receive dividends from a company based on your stock holdings then that stock is valid as its profits trickle down to you... that's the true definition of a stock...

Buying low and selling high with no real share in a company is a ponzi.. sorry

Let’s try this again. In the above statements you’ve placed stocks into two categories, one a ponzi and the other “valid” stock that pays dividends.

If you want to add more information to make it more clear feel free.

At the end of the day we’re not going to see eye to eye on this one.

You’re like those conspiracy theorists who say we never landed on the moon and when faced with evidence their only reply is “that’s what they want you to think”

I read the article

Let’s try this again. In the above statements you’ve placed stocks into two categories, one a ponzi and the other “valid” stock that pays dividends.

If you want to add more information to make it more clear feel free.

At the end of the day we’re not going to see eye to eye on this one.

You’re like those conspiracy theorists who say we never landed on the moon and when faced with evidence their only reply is “that’s what they want you to think”

We never landed on the moon though.....

I still have profit but my **** was around 9k when the market was up. Now it’s like 600 which is what i invested. My coworker had told me to cash out when it was 9k but i was like nah im a wait. Smh should have sold and bought back in. What ifs tho what ifs. We here now and im a hold it down.

this **** is a gimmick

invested $200, and now only worth ~$40

m0abucmotdq11.png

Back
Top Bottom