Official Bitcoin Thread

Speaking of the IRS, that's the one reason I've been hesitant to get US citizenship after living here all these years. If I move to a tax haven, these fools still want a part of my income.

To everybody still stacking, keep on doing so. All of a sudden, out of the blue, were starting to see the same media who was talking **** when Bitcoin and other coins decreasing in value, hype up a potentual upcoming bull run. Tide is turning it feels and this may be another opportunity we wanted when the first bull run happened. I'm all in.

The crypto market has been looking good lately. Volume has been good as well. I'm getting tempted to finally buy some more.

hold off we need to retest 3k then its game on I think most alts have bottomed. alt season under 50% btc dominance the party starts.

When it goes up that's when you wanna buy some more. Isn't that doing it wrong?

Generally speaking, contrarian investors make the most money.

You need to buy and increase your holdings when it’s not in favour, and sell into the strength as the price rises.

That being said, it’s hard impossible to come up with a “bottom” for cryptos as they’re not based on any tangible assets.

For ex, many companies were oversold during 2007 and their book value per share was higher than their stock price. Pretty much the value of any tangible assets like factories or cash on hand (minus their debt) was higher than the stock price, which is clear buy signal.

But with cryptos you can never assume where it’s “undervalued or overvalued”

Generally speaking, contrarian investors make the most money.

You need to buy and increase your holdings when it’s not in favour, and sell into the strength as the price rises.

That being said, it’s hard impossible to come up with a “bottom” for cryptos as they’re not based on any tangible assets.

For ex, many companies were oversold during 2007 and their book value per share was higher than their stock price. Pretty much the value of any tangible assets like factories or cash on hand (minus their debt) was higher than the stock price, which is clear buy signal.

But with cryptos you can never assume where it’s “undervalued or overvalued”

Stocks aren't much different than crypto when it comes to valuation. How do you value Tesla, how was Amazon valued before it turned a profit. All that book value, pe ratios, and stuff doesn't really matter. Stocks went up after the recession because the Fed pumped trillions of dollars into the system to offset the deflation and prop up asset prices. Now we are going into a deflationary environment and the Fed is trying to keep assets propped up.

Any sleeper coins out there you guys are watching or stacking? I feel like the same 30 or so coins are in everyone's bag but do you guys have anything to look at in the 100-200 range????

Me I've got a couple coins that can do really well on the next bull run

DENT = decentralized cell phone plan
ETHOS - decentralized exchange and universal wallet

Haven't been researching new coins lately. But I'd like to spread it around...

PYKzDYb
i concur with this -> url in case it doesn't show -> https://ibb.co/PYKzDYb

I feel like Bitcoin cash is being overlooked, that coin will be booming in the future.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 10.27.39 PM.png

Anybody want to take advantage of this with me? :smokin:lol:

Back
Top Bottom