Official Bitcoin Thread

Dollar cost average folks. . don't make any big purchases... If you have 3k to invest. Put in 300 to 500.... Rinse and repeat when prices are to your liking. Don't chase the run ups. Wait for the pullback..

It's your hard earned money, you gotta decide for yourself. No one knows what's gonna happen. No one knows your financial situation. Everyone is just guessing.

Let's see if we test 10k today :nerd:

Great. By July? By 2020? By 2050?

Or you have no idea. Not sure the point of posts like this.....
it’s basic trend following. Assigning a strict timeline to the trend is foolish. If you don’t think it’ll reach the previous highs after running up from 10k to 14k in days then maybe you shouldn’t even follow the market.

6yehw01ibt631.jpg

I want to see this go down some more so I can get in at a better price. It went from $4k-$14k too fast. I'll buy at $8k ish, if we don't get that low, I won't lose any sleep. I want at least a 100% return and i can't get that buying BTC at $14k.

10k acting like a magnet to the downside, every attempt to rally is sold off. Slow grind down or quick violent capitulation wick ? Hoping for the latter.

10k acting like a magnet to the downside, every attempt to rally is sold off. Slow grind down or quick violent capitulation wick ? Hoping for the latter.
Washout would be nice to just empty this out. Can see it snapping under 10k and hopefully ripping back over and holding. I’d be adding eth here if it hangs around on payday.

I want to see this go down some more so I can get in at a better price. It went from $4k-$14k too fast. I'll buy at $8k ish, if we don't get that low, I won't lose any sleep. I want at least a 100% return and i can't get that buying BTC at $14k.

Could’ve had more than 100% but market conditions weren’t right to you a couple of months ago either. Might as well say you want satoshi to directly send you btc with a personal promise that he’ll pump the price

I dont get the waiting for it to go down talk.
If it goes down most people will not buy because you run the risk of it going back down to $3K.
Personally I dont think that will happen but psychologically you always have that fear of ATL in the back of your mind.
I think we would all like to have bought more at $3K but I am hoping it never gets back there.

Back
Top Bottom