Official Bitcoin Thread

Coming up on October :nerd:.

D9iGIslUYAE6ejc.png

I also think 16k October is coming.

Some of these alts are finally showing a little sign of life.

I’m hoping it go down to $7500 but I don’t wanna risk it. I’m pulling the trigger nao

Dollar cost average!

Say NO to FOMO.

BTC was "only" $4K, 6 months ago.

No "new money" coming in.

Dollar cost average my friends.

Fellas by 2030 the world will be digital. There will be more trillion dollar crypto’s than trillion dollar companies by then.... there is about 700 trillion dollars worldwide what’s on the books. We just need to absorb a few percent of the worlds money to get rich... all of this means nothing in the grand scheme...

Like I said months ago, we should see 6k before 20k.

Once we pass 20k the race to 100k will make non investors lose sleep for months.....

To get a look into the future just look at the global sustainability agenda from the UN... every government is currently preparing their own digital currency. The paperwork is done. We just have to get rid of this old world order first.....

although prices dipped....having bitcoin on BAKKT which is NYSE is long term HUGE. This move alone allows financial advisors to put % of clients accounts into crypto. Small at first, but just wait....this is a milestone move for adoption. Lets see how this moves as days, weeks, months go... You can view bakkt btc volume/transactions here:

https://www.theice.com/products/720...onthly-Futures-Contract/data?marketId=6137541

Fellas by 2030 the world will be digital. There will be more trillion dollar crypto’s than trillion dollar companies by then.... there is about 700 trillion dollars worldwide what’s on the books. We just need to absorb a few percent of the worlds money to get rich... all of this means nothing in the grand scheme...

Like I said months ago, we should see 6k before 20k.

Once we pass 20k the race to 100k will make non investors lose sleep for months.....

To get a look into the future just look at the global sustainability agenda from the UN... every government is currently preparing their own digital currency. The paperwork is done. We just have to get rid of this old world order first.....
You speak as if the only crypto is Bitcoin. Will the world move to crypto? Yes. Could that happen while Bitcoin becomes worthless? Almost possible.

You speak as if the only crypto is Bitcoin. Will the world move to crypto? Yes. Could that happen while Bitcoin becomes worthless? Almost possible.
I never said the world was going to use bitcoin. And I also said that there will be more trillion dollar coins that companies by 2030... do u guys read or just skim thru it? Bitcoin is still going to 100k whether you believe it or not....

Back
Top Bottom