Official Bitcoin Thread

Are there any cryptos that not volatile? I want to convert some BTC but want stability.
Tether , DAI and US coin is your best bet.

Check out atomic wallet . You can do amotic swaps from your wallet on the go or link it to your ledger or whatever.

I had some binance coin I wanted to swap out for Neo , it worked flawlessly. It took a few minutes to go through . You can do the same for tether or DAI within the wallet. You get your own private keys.... Check it out

Atomicwallet.io

Interfaces are getting better and it's not even 2020 yet. By the end of 2021 it's going to be so easy...

Google just finalized a patent to enable Bitcoin transactions via email.

Coinbase Google collaboration..

Yeah the future is bright for crypto...

So we got back to 6.3k.... we should give it a go one more time before it's said and done .. once we touch 6.3 and we bounce back again it should go up from there ....

When we were at 14k I told y'all we going back to 6k. Y'all laughed. Now just watch .....

Crypto is the world of hot takes :rofl: I swear you dudes get such pleasure of making some sort of prediction based on nothing more than luck :lol:

Whatever prediction you made or anyone for that matter that for whatever reason was some what accurate has no actual statistical backing bruh, ya need to quit acting like ya didn’t just make some random guess....lol

XRP is getting so much adoption from banks and they are using it more and more. And they got the big news with the Euro zone too, wonder how all of this will affect pricing.

Crypto is the world of hot takes :rofl: I swear you dudes get such pleasure of making some sort of prediction based on nothing more than luck :lol:

Whatever prediction you made or anyone for that matter that for whatever reason was some what accurate has no actual statistical backing bruh, ya need to quit acting like ya didn’t just make some random guess....lol

The only one that can predict the price are the whales that manipulate the market :lol:

Y'all clearly thought we were going to 20k when we were at 13.9k.... I was the only one who said we'll see 6k before 20k. I said charts never lie... The run up from 3k to 14k was too steep to not fall back down to at least 6k... The next run up will be slow in hindsight...

Y'all clearly thought we were going to 20k when we were at 13.9k.... I was the only one who said we'll see 6k before 20k. I said charts never lie... The run up from 3k to 14k was too steep to not fall back down to at least 6k... The next run up will be slow in hindsight...

Bruh you just making guesses, congrats you got this one right, if you could predict this market, you’d be a millionaire....like someone just said, only ones able to predict this **** are those that have enough crypto to manipulate it.

lol

This like the 5th time you said this. Just like the dude from 4chan and hundreds of tweets predicting it. Nobody knows and neither do you. Lucky guess though.

XRP is getting so much adoption from banks and they are using it more and more. And they got the big news with the Euro zone too, wonder how all of this will affect pricing.

source.gif

my sleeper picks going into 2020:

klaytn (klay) - token for kakao ecosystem. if you don't know kakao, google it.

thorchain (rune) - swap, lending, staking token for binance chain (beps2/bepswap). if you believe in binance and where its going....this will be their killer dapp

beam - mimblewimble protocol. straight anon, ltc is working w/them to get stealth.

matrixai (man) - chinese ai token that has already partnered with chinese govt on several lanes.

**but what do i know? DYOR

thorchain (rune) - swap, lending, staking token for binance chain (beps2/bepswap). if you believe in binance and where its going....this will be their killer dapp

beam - mimblewimble protocol. straight anon, ltc is working w/them to get stealth.

matrixai (man) - chinese ai token that has already partnered with chinese govt on several lanes.

When Bull?

Ethereum still a long term hold? It’s down to $126 sigh. I’ve bought at various price points between $150 and $275. Hurts.
Sure most of us are in the same boat.. im hodl though.. If it ever can get back to its 2017 glory.. It's worth it. If i lose everything i put in it oh well..

37B57E9E-2831-4B1A-BAF2-CD8640626DD7.png
E9A4C5B3-49B3-4F8D-B3DB-8303BF80510F.png
Hope ya’ll are flourishing. It’ll probably drop next week, eh who knows...but do what thou wilt.

Back
Top Bottom