Official Bitcoin Thread

I think yall might need a reality check and should come back down to earth.
Yes, we're in a bullmarket but mentioning all time highs like its a guarantee this year is stupid. We very well could be close or at highs for the rest of the year. No one knows.
Of course everyone's happy now screaming btc at 20-30k, but when he go down everyone's silent.
We'll only fly as much as whales and miners allow us. The average person still doesnt know how to buy bitcoin or what it is.
I learned my lesson the past couple years not to get too greedy.
Im just saying............keep your expectations realistic.
I wish someone told me this when I started out in 2017

the sentiment has always been the same, LITERALLY...we go through the motions, of you weren’t paying attention then, then that’s on you, but this warning you are giving ISNT anything New Bro, it’s the reality of Crypto, **** is volatile and highly unpredictable...so while you said maybe true, it isn’t anymore true than someone coming here stating we might break ATH’s tomorrow....what ya need to do is stop trying to predict the market and simply ridethe wave at your own risk threshold, quit spreading Fud and at the same time quit Shilling...or at least learn to make your own moves not based on anyone’s advice, because while some may be more informed than others on what Bitcoin is, they can’t predict the market any much better than you can.

Yes, we're in a bullmarket but mentioning all time highs like its a guarantee this year is stupid. We very well could be close or at highs for the rest of the year. No one knows.
Of course everyone's happy now screaming btc at 20-30k, but when he go down everyone's silent.
We'll only fly as much as whales and miners allow us. The average person still doesnt know how to buy bitcoin or what it is.
The trend will be up but most of the gains in this market won't come until the end of next year into 2022 ...We definitely won't go straight up ..

That drop from 100k to 20k is gonna hurt alot of folks.....lololololol

100% . I'm already peeping the new moon boys and old moon boys coming back in to the space slowly but surely.

Its literally dudes that go to CMC filter out top earners for the day/week and put their money and keep buying with not a care in the world. We will TONS of these dudes in the bull run up buying into 20 different projects or more because of FOMO and "next bitcoin".

Need to pick out my lambo color too and when imma smack my boss

ALL facts! A lot of new investors. I know they’re gonna make same mistakes most of us made last bull run.

Get your bags ready people.

Lmao at smacking your boss.

What :lol:

A whole bunch could be said to this but why waste time. It’s gonna be hard for the average person to buy? Then how did you find out how in 2017 :lol:. You had mothers and grandmothers hearing from the news and how and where to buy. Even CashApp has BTC. This ain’t rocket science fam.

When we in a bear I be quiet, but when we in a bull, I be talking again.

When the government announces digital US Currency then the floodgates will open.

People are gonna have a real hard time changing their concept of money. Peoples whole lives are based around paper dollars.
Those people are dying and everyone under 40 uses a credit card more than cash

fap, how are you dealing with staking and claiming that on taxes?

Those people are dying and everyone under 40 uses a credit card more than cash

fap, how are you dealing with staking and claiming that on taxes?

Honestly, I staked toward qtr 4 of last year so very minimal in gainz to. The KYC ones, I will report (blockfi)....the ones not "visible" (trust wallet) then we'll seee ;-)

So much easier to buy now

starting into a position for Cosmos. Gonna be dca’ing small on dips for a lotto play.

great play.

Look out for Polkadot & Casper Labs too.Polkadot is by ETH co-founder and Casper is by Vitaliks Dev Close Friend Vlad/ETH Original Dev. If you check about ETH 2.0 you’ll see Casper talked about all through it....could this be a second chance for us 👀🤔

Both will be shilled ridiculous when they come. Let’s try and get in early when they are consolidating.

All dots are ious, u can get on birforex if I remember correctly. Also keep an eye on klayton (Klay). I've posted on here a few wks ago...mxc exchange

Yep Klaytn too. Thats gonna be big outta Korea next to ICON/ICX

Lots of opportunities for us to get in on the ground floor in here on these projects. I feel like quite a few of these projects will run up to top 20 in due time.

When the government announces digital US Currency then the floodgates will open.

People are gonna have a real hard time changing their concept of money. Peoples whole lives are based around paper dollars.
I feel that the digital currency that gets accepted universally will be based around paper dollars as a result. Might be wrong but like how the US never bought into the metric syste

Reactions: wr
So I logged into my binance account today and noticed that my coins are gone. It doesn't even show anything in the history. Anybody know how I can find them?

If you are in the US, you had until September to get your money out before they closed all US accounts.

This isn't true. You can still send coins from Binance to a different wallet address. BinanceUS only has a handful of coins at the moment but most of the big ones are there.

Back
Top Bottom