Official Bitcoin Thread

word is they are able to use anyone’s acts to post their hack. Def had to get Twitter admin controls to do this.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 5.53.57 PM.png

They got over a hunnid bands...

Denzel.gif

Is this a kind of statement? they can trace the money 🤔

Yes they can trace it to the address that received it but they can’t reverse the transaction once blocks are added to the chain.

Unless they hard fork to reverse the chain but that’s extremely rare (but it happened with ETH, which created ETC which kept the original chain).

I don’t think these people are seeing that money again.

pretty cool trump can't tweet.

anyone with a blue checkmark realy.

just like that twitter became better

What’s your trading strategy at present?

Long term holds or are you in and out of positions looking for 10-20% moves??

Let's play a game....say you were the "hacker" on twitter and you were able to scam peeps to sending you BTC to your address.

What's your next move?

What’s your trading strategy at present?

Long term holds or are you in and out of positions looking for 10-20% moves??

checkout TokenSets

It uses all these trends/algos (20/50 day moving averages) from verified traders and YOU can pick a "set" and via smart contract just set it to auto. I put $100 into the Chainlink Profit Taker Set to test out 2wks ago...and no lie, i'm at almost 2x:

Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 3.50.25 PM.png

Let's play a game....say you were the "hacker" on twitter and you were able to scam peeps to sending you BTC to your address.

What's your next move?

Depends on the amount but Buy Monero, move the money around, send it back to an exchange, cash out here or in another country, pay my taxes, keep much of it in crypto.

What’s the best way?

jjs jjs - yep u have the jist of it.

i’d “mix” the btc first. Then use a DEX (decentralized exchange) and exchange to Monero. Then to ur own wallet. Then wallet to stable coin of ur choice...probably DAI. Then fiat out.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom