Official Bitcoin Thread

Bitcoin and Gold on fire today :pimp:.

source.gif
kanye-silver-body-paint-today-main-191209_5f6aae15303de183f6e314f88c99029c.jpg

Don't forget about silver going crazy too

Looks like we’ll see a healthy rise compared to the rapid ones we’re used for to. I’m all for it. Gives me more time to accumulate

Sold ADA yesterday, loaded on ETH and LTC this morning
First time buying LTC, holding BTC of course. I dont trust alts no mo'. Only ETH+LTC and I'd only consider adding DASH
Those are safe bets, I've had too much experience with alts getting delisted and or being proclaimed scams then tanking hard
Outside of the one's I named I consider ADA, Monero and NEO good projects. Everything else is risky trash. You can still make money off that trash, but you can lose it all too

Last edited:
Sold ADA yesterday, loaded on ETH and LTC this morning
First time buying LTC, holding BTC of course. I dont trust alts no mo'. Only ETH+LTC and I'd only consider adding DASH
Those are safe bets, I've had too much experience with alts getting delisted and or being proclaimed scams then tanking hard
Outside of the one's I named I consider ADA, Monero and NEO good projects. Everything else is risky trash. You can still make money off that trash, but you can lose it all too
Holding a little ADA and SIA for the inevitable pump once listed on coinbase. Plan on trading immediately afterwards.

Future coinbase listings
1_2yjG62BxqTmOr1vNuATo4A.png

I agree with you in majority of alts bring trash. I definitely feel like about 80% of alts will disappear once regulation is clear which we are in the middle of.

Withdrew some $$ from a betting site and transferred it to LTC.. gonna hodl for a bit and see what happens

first time withdrawing via crypto I hope I did it right :lol:

Let’s see if it breaks 12k today 🔥🔥

I’m not one for predictions, but if it steady climbs to 14k I expect us to go to the moon shortly after that! Strap in boys!

Back
Top Bottom