Official Bitcoin Thread

crypto tip:

cashapp has full account and routing numbers....so what you do is add cashapp to anything bank related to stack sats/bitcoin.... aka ebay/mercari/etc...all ur side hustles...add cashapp as your "linked bank" .....when you sell...get paid in crypto.... STACK.

Been using cashapp with crypto for almost a year now. Also got the cashapp card for easy access if I ever wanna convert. You can customize your card which is kinda dope. I think cashapp/square are going to be big for adoption. More hipster/gen z way to buy crypto
IMG_20200801_104103~2.jpg

I should probably remove my eth sell order which I set at 390$, its gonna go much higher it the next week.............420-450 not out the question

Been using cashapp with crypto for almost a year now. Also got the cashapp card for easy access if I ever wanna convert. You can customize your card which is kinda dope. I think cashapp/square are going to be big for adoption. More hipster/gen z way to buy crypto

Whole world is sleeping on flexacoin and the protocol they’ve designed to effortlessly spend crypto from your phone.

How did you guys firgure out how much to sell to collect profits, but still hold a certain amount.. ??

Back
Top Bottom