Official Bitcoin Thread

SATs getting crushed, I need to break this emotional attachment to ETh and ltc and convert to btc, knowing me I do that and Alts immediately make that run....fml man.

Look at ETH & LTC USDT charts. You will feel better about life :lol:

SATs getting crushed, I need to break this emotional attachment to ETh and ltc and convert to btc, knowing me I do that and Alts immediately make that run....fml man.

Bruh!

This is no game for emotional decisions.

LTC is up 233% in 2020.

Remember - LTC was 40 bucks.

Its 141 dollars now.

I'm no LTC / Charlie fanboy and (full disclosure) bought way back when it was much higher so I'm still in the negative but 233%?

Even being negative, I can't complain about that.

Managed to put my feelings aside and buy more around $50 bucks to offset the negative.

If I would have bought more at $50 I'd probably be even now...but bought BTC instead.

IJS - Emotions keep you broke.

Lots of folks would rather have 1 ETH or 1 LTC vs .01 BTC.

Nevermind the fact that .01 BTC may be more valuable.

Last edited:
I "churned" a bunch of bank account sign up bonuses this year, one of which was SoFi. It was something like open an account and deposit $200, and get a $125 sign up bonus. Easy money for nothing basically, even if not a huge bonus (some are $500+).

After a while of having the app, they offered another promotion that if you invested $10 into BTC, they'd match with $25 worth of BTC. This was in October, and now its up 202% in 3 months. Wish I would've thrown more at BTC, but not bad for basically free money.

Screenshot_20210102-100557.png

I "churned" a bunch of bank account sign up bonuses this year, one of which was SoFi. It was something like open an account and deposit $200, and get a $125 sign up bonus. Easy money for nothing basically, even if not a huge bonus (some are $500+).

After a while of having the app, they offered another promotion that if you invested $10 into BTC, they'd match with $25 worth of BTC. This was in October, and now its up 202% in 3 months. Wish I would've thrown more at BTC, but not bad for basically free money.

Screenshot_20210102-100557.png

why didn't you?

why didn't you?

bc I'm a *****

I have coinbase, and used to use binance back in the alt days, but now I only have BTC, ETH, LTC, and XLM somehow.

I think SoFi adds extra onto the purchase price so probably not the best way to buy, but I did it for the free BTC they offered

Bruh!

This is no game for emotional decisions.

LTC is up 233% in 2020.

Remember - LTC was 40 bucks.

Its 141 dollars now.

I'm no LTC / Charlie fanboy and (full disclosure) bought way back when it was much higher so I'm still in the negative but 233%?

Even being negative, I can't complain about that.

Managed to put my feelings aside and buy more around $50 bucks to offset the negative.

If I would have bought more at $50 I'd probably be even now...but bought BTC instead.

IJS - Emotions keep you broke.

Lots of folks would rather have 1 ETH or 1 LTC vs .01 BTC.

Nevermind the fact that .01 BTC may be more valuable.

Nah I know, I just hate to see BTC building a bigger gap and I continue to hold on to my bags of LTC and ETH...just leaving money on the table 😭 I keep calculating what I would have made had I converted my port 5 months ago vs today....**** gets me tight

I own nothing then small amount of ripple

sad when I was heavy into it in 2017 and never got back in it

got all my boys into it and now they're legit rich :rofl:

I know a dude who put 20k on ripple and cashed out a had mil. :lol:

I wish I listened fuuuuh

Where are y’all buying Doge at? Can’t purchase on Pro although I see it on Coinbase...

Nah I know, I just hate to see BTC building a bigger gap and I continue to hold on to my bags of LTC and ETH...just leaving money on the table 😭 I keep calculating what I would have made had I converted my port 5 months ago vs today....**** gets me tight

Trust me. You're not alone. I was buying LTC above $200.

Just gotta put those emotions aside because loser talk like that will keep us broke.

That mentality kept me from buying BTC back in March when it was 4K.

FOMO is a hell of a drug!

Cant look back and play that coulda woulda shoulda game.

Youll drive yourself nuts. Theres no time machine, so just look forward. Dont miss the next opportunity cuz youre too focused on the past.

Struggled with that a lot myself of the last 5-6yrs, not just from a $ standpoint either.

Cant look back and play that coulda woulda shoulda game.

Youll drive yourself nuts. Theres no time machine, so just look forward. Dont miss the next opportunity cuz youre too focused on the past.

Struggled with that a lot myself of the last 5-6yrs, not just from a $ standpoint either.

Well said

Back
Top Bottom