Official Bitcoin Thread

LTC got something cooking. I feel it lol

Man I've been hoping for it to at least get back to the $300 area.

I pretty much accepted that bitcoin cash after I bought in at $2K is done deal and a loss for me to get that back :smh:

I'm still up for now though and hoping my big bags of LTC and ETH will offset the bitcoin cash.

Can't believe I bought that crap when I could have bought bitcoin instead and I would have been good.

Luckily I bought into both LTC and ETH when they were $5-$20 each, but what messed me up was I bought again at their ATH and all my profits were gone when the market tanked.

I was greedy and saw how much I made from my initial investment and in Dec/Jan 2017 when everything skyrocketing I was on that juice and had visions of the Lamborghini lol.

You live and you learn...

Man I've been hoping for it to at least get back to the $300 area.

I pretty much accepted that bitcoin cash after I bought in at $2K is done deal and a loss for me to get that back :smh:

I'm still up for now though and hoping my big bags of LTC and ETH will offset the bitcoin cash.

Can't believe I bought that crap when I could have bought bitcoin instead and I would have been good.

Luckily I bought into both LTC and ETH when they were $5-$20 each, but what messed me up was I bought again at their ATH and all my profits were gone when the market tanked.

I was greedy and saw how much I made from my initial investment and in Dec/Jan 2017 when everything skyrocketing I was on that juice and had visions of the Lamborghini lol.

You live and you learn...
Bought a ton of LTC at $180 3 years ago. Sold half the bag this past month. Words to live by:

Happy I was able to break even and reinvest. Also happy that it’s providing me with a learning opportunity without taking a loss. DCA, DCA out. Take profit along the way.

You from that area, or why did you choose there?

nah, I just like it there. I’ve always wanted something there and it’s somewhat affordable still but prices doubled this year.

I like that spearfish and rapid city is close by with several smaller towns but you can be in the middle of no where in a half hour.

my union is also there so I don’t have to worry about work and I have two other homies who just bought land out there as well.

You don't have to bail on your whole position.

You can set percentages of your holdings to stop loss.

Ex: Sell out of 50% of your position at 35K stop loss and let the rest ride.

Major support at 35K so why not?

That way you aren't trying to "time the market".

tenor (1).gif

I need that ETH to BIT positive correlation to hold until the top. I screwed around thinking I could time the BIT market and ended up with an insignificant amount of BIT left. Yes, I made a profit, but I could be sitting on a damn Lambo right now SMH.

My ETH holdings are my ticket right now and need them to run. Even a small % of what BIT could be by September would be plenty for my next move.

In short, DCA and think LONG TERM.

af1 1982 af1 1982

I've seen you mention a few times that you bought LTC at $180 years ago. Why didn't you just average down you price per coin over the years you were holding your bag? Wouldn't that have put you in the green as opposed to breaking even?

Reactions: wr
af1 1982 af1 1982

I've seen you mention a few times that you bought LTC at $180 years ago. Why didn't you just average down you price per coin over the years you were holding your bag? Wouldn't that have put you in the green as opposed to breaking even?

Was at the point that I was comfortable with my position and more importantly, invested more than I was willing to put it.

was completing my masters during that time period so any disposable income went towards that

additionally, I also lost faith in LTC and realized I overextended my position in it

Back
Top Bottom