Official Bitcoin Thread

I know this has probably been asked before, but should I trust Coinbase into the future? I would think if they are thinking about going public there rep has to be A1.

In other words, when the whole world hops on crypto and BIT is the gold standard and USD of my children's lives, will having BIT and ETH on Coinbase put them in a great position or will they be like what the hell was dad thinking?

I know this has probably been asked before, but should I trust Coinbase into the future? I would think if they are thinking about going public there rep has to be A1.

In other words, when the whole world hops on crypto and BIT is the gold standard and USD of my children's lives, will having BIT and ETH on Coinbase put them in a great position or will they be like what the hell was dad thinking?

Would you buy a house if the bank never gave you the keys and you had to call them and get their permission to buzz you in/out every time you wanted to enter or exit ? Do you really own that house ?

Simple, not your keys, not your crypto.

learn to respond without acting like the comic book guy off the simpsons fam ... such an elitist, anyway ...thanks.
I’m not elitist. I gave you a clear answer saying everybody in here is on ETH. Then you asked for further clarification and got butt hurt at the term “bubba” :rofl:

do your own research or read back literally one page and see how everyone is excited about Ethereum. It’s YOUR money bubba

I see the price of btc and don’t even want to f with it and just go all eth. :lol:

once eth 2.0 rolls out were blasting off.

My brother has a bunch of eth he got around 275 he just cashed some out
Meanwhile I can’t do anything right :smh:

Last edited:
Why shouldn't I put 20 bags in ADA? Someone tell me why that won't be on the same level as ETH in a few years.
Co-founder of ETH helped create ADA and that's a thought some folks have, but there's a lot of supposed "Etherium-killers" it seems, with DOT and the likes. For me, I barely started getting back in but the strategy from years ago of mostly BTC, followed by ETH, and then other stuff being smaller chunks of the pie makes sense. I like ADA but I also like the team at ALGO. Binance doesn't operate in Washington and I'm too lazy to re-open my KuCoin account, but I may need to in order to tuck away a little bit of ADA.

Back
Top Bottom