Official Bitcoin Thread

If it cracks around 1750, I might take profit on some of my ETH stack. Exit the position and reenter at a lower price.
If we can get 50k btc, I’ll be trimming a little

need this Gemini earn to kick in already. Blockfi isn’t allowed in nyc last I checked. Wouldn’t mind locking some up and earning passive income and compounding.

If we can get 50k btc, I’ll be trimming a little

need this Gemini earn to kick in already. Blockfi isn’t allowed in nyc last I checked. Wouldn’t mind locking some up and earning passive income and compounding.
Yep just wanna manage a little risk and take profit along the way. Cash out a small amount and always keep some in the bag in case of moonshot

does it make more sense to put 1k into eth or Bitcoin rn?
Not advising you, but btc and eth are in a run right now. always Avg in and don’t just throw a bag trying to hop on the ride.

aside from Reddit anyone know why this big push is happening? Just new money coming in again?

Goodness gracious man right when I was preparing to put some more in it pumped crazy (because Mark Cuban on Reddit said he had a bag in it)

saw this on another chat i'm in...they're playing a game:

"bought bitcoin/crypto vs buying ______ today"

**The thought is to see how sometimes impulsive we are to buy materialistic things vs potential generational wealth...but have fun with it, some of the responses are funny AF ....like peeps buying btc vs buying innout and eating ramen LOL

thought it'd be funny to hear the responses here....i can start:

"bought btc vs buying new pair of slides today"

Back
Top Bottom