Official Bitcoin Thread

1612795592000.png

Buckle up.

1612795656543.png

Damn Elon :lol:

Elon / Tesla validating bitcoin to the old-timer investors. 1.5B in the book and just like Michael Saylor and his movement...more and more companies will start hedging into bitcoin to balance out their reserves...only makes sense.

Lots of CEO's follow elon's every word and "move".

I appreciate Elon's BTC move, but I'm not impressed. Now if he dropped 1.5B in Doge, which he has been pumping, then I'd be impressed.

Had my first experience with BSC when staking LINA. So cheap it got me to look at Pancake Swap and It might be the way forwards now.
Need to look into Burger Swap too

Your a braver man then I

That interface looking like the streets :lol:

I’m looking at Bakery swap atm. Looks like it has some room for growth still.

Y’all championing Elon and his moves like all of us have multiple Bitcoin or something :lol:
Never understood this way of thinking. Even if u don't own a full coin you can make a lot of money with BTC.

People who bought half a coin 3 months ago at are up twice as much money as they put in with ease. I don't even own a full coin and I'm up 1k today.

Not to mention the ripple effects the rise of BTCs increase that is almost sure to effect the ALTs. I'm an ETH guy and although it takes a while to impact the change almost always occurs so I'm ready for it.

Like many others have alluded, the only bad thing about this new pump is that it throws off my DCA'ing. There will always be a pushback though. Just gotta see where the chips fall. I've bought fractional BTC at precious highs and I ain't scared enough to stop yet.

Last edited:
Never understood this way of thinking. Even if u don't own a full coin you can make a lot of money with BTC.

People who bought half a coin 3 months ago at are up twice as much money as they put in with ease. I don't even own a full coin and I'm up 1kk today.

Not to mention the ripple effects the rise of BTCs increase that is almost sure to effect the ALTs. I'm an ETH guy and although it takes a while to impact the change almost always occurs so I'm ready for it.

Like many others have alluded, the only bad thing about this new pump is that it throws off my DCA'ing. There will always be a pushback though. Just gotta see where the chips fall. I've bought fractional BTC at precious highs and I ain't scared enough to stop yet.
Just as easy as he can send out a tweet in support of Bitcoin, he can say dump Bitcoin right now and cause the **** to plummet. I don’t care for **** like that or that kind of power.

Just as easy as he can send out a tweet in support of Bitcoin, he can say dump Bitcoin right now and cause the **** to plummet. I don’t care for **** like that or that kind of power.
I'm right there with you. No one man should have all that power.

This.

But can't really blame him too much either, his tweets would have no power if it were not for the millions of mindless sheep who immediately jump on what he says

same applies for the stock market in today’s age...

mend of the day, invest what you can afford to lose.

tay1 tay1 while I agree with your thought process I often wonder this:

What if BTC or Crypto in general is a monetary freight train that many of the powers that be see coming but refuse to acknowledge publically at least until they have their safe positions within that world.

Dudes like Elon are already set so it doesn't harm them to just publically admit "this is the next thing" . It's already worth more than Gold yet the masses are still afraid of it. Either way it's coming and every year it seems like more and more people are buying into this idea of a decentralized economy.

same applies for the stock market in today’s age...

mend of the day, invest what you can afford to lose.
This doesn’t happen to the same degree with stocks. If Kim K were to publicly endorse Doge, it would moon. If she were to do that with a stock, she’d be investigated. A random IG personality with a following can cause **** to change quickly with too little ease. I don’t like that.

tay1 tay1 while I agree with your thought process I often wonder this:

What if BTC or Crypto in general is a monetary freight train that many of the powers that be see coming but refuse to acknowledge publically at least until they have their safe positions within that world.

Dudes like Elon are already set so it doesn't harm them to just publically admit "this is the next thing" . It's already worth more than Gold yet the masses are still afraid of it. Either way it's coming and every year it seems like more and more people are buying into this idea of a decentralized economy.
Even if the powers that be don’t see it coming, which I think they do, I think they’ll make money somehow. Someone in here said it before that it’s going to get to the point where banks will one day store Bitcoin.

Even if the powers that be don’t see it coming, which I think they do, I think they’ll make money somehow. Someone in here said it before that it’s going to get to the point where banks will one day store Bitcoin.
I plan to will all my crypto to my kids and grandkids when the time comes. I have no doubt one day banks will store these assets eventually.

To some degree Nexo and Celsius are already chartering the banking territory within the crypto space.

Back
Top Bottom