Official Bitcoin Thread

Man it's crazy litecoin been around and is on a run now but yall running to create Gemini accounts to buy AMP and doge and ****

I hear you man. Right now, and for the foreseeable future, any money I spend on Crypto is going toward the Big 3: Btc (Jordan), Eth (Kobe), and Ltc (Bron). Tried and true.

Don't got time to be researching and chasing all these other coins...lol

I hear you man. Right now, and for the foreseeable future, any money I spend on Crypto is going toward the Big 3: Btc (Jordan), Eth (Kobe), and Ltc (Bron). Tried and true.

Don't got time to be researching and chasing all these other coins...lol

LTC not apart of the big 3. There’s a big 2, and that’s BTC and ETH.

LTC getting flipped every week.

Any of y'all get into NFTs?

No, but I'm super interested in that space. I was ready to dive into Cryptokitties just last week before I realized you need Eth to buy your cats. I'd rather hold on to my Eth for now...lol.

I think NFTs are definitely the future for crypto though. Some dude actually sold a piece of NFT land for close to 800K a couple of weeks ago.

Edit:

Sold for 888 Eth which translated to roughly 1.5M.

Man it's crazy litecoin been around and is on a run now but yall running to create Gemini accounts to buy AMP and doge and ****
Don’t lump AMP in with that garbage. It has a legit use case as a collateral token that powers Flexa’s rails to enable crypto spending at the POS.

$400 soon

I need to flip that into something cheap thats gonna double up in a week like all these damn coins

feel like I missed opportunity to get rich the last few weeks

$400 soon

I need to flip that into something cheap thats gonna double up in a week like all these damn coins

feel like I missed opportunity to get rich the last few weeks

Buy the other coins in the meanwhile if you can.

That money won’t wait for you.

LTC will pump in a bull run but for bag holders, I would jump ship as soon as I'm in profit.

I've not kept up with their road map but once I hear the CEO is hopping off the train then I'm off too.

Any of y'all get into NFTs?
Wanted to get into NFTs to diversify my portfolio but I'm too broke for that. I need something to 10x first.
I'm sticking with the tried and true for now but I'm watching that space.

Lukso is one I plan to get into before it gets too high hopefully

LTC gonna drop out the top 10-20 soon enough when other big projects come and enter the top 10 with something useful.

Oh yeah NFT is the next thing up D Double D Double
I saw some of that NFT art from a month or so ago and most of it looked wild, but I can see how NFT overall can be HUGE moving forward. The card collector/hoarder in me is certainly intrigued haha!

Last edited:
Days like today remind you that you are certainly not investing in Apple or Microsoft or even some new start-up with promise. Anything not named BTC and maybe ETH could drop to $0 and no one would be quite surprised. All the bulls will say this is natural. All the naysayers will say I told you so. It is a Sunday in the crypto world and who knows what Monday brings.

Back
Top Bottom