Official Bitcoin Thread

You’re not because you live in America with a strong currency despite all of the inflation and the most aggressive military on the planet hellbent to maintain its world reserve status, but in other countries where that is not even remotely true or possible, bitcoin will be looked at as the key to their survival and the only true way to maintain ownership over the value their labor creates. Those will be the people spending bitcoin while the scarcity paradigm plays out here.

damb I didn’t even think of other countries with their trillion dollar bills. Typical arrogant American.

Yeah, I didn’t think about all that I’m just buying it to buy it. Other people are actually going to have real uses for it other than hopefully make money.

I’m sure any place with trillion dollar bills is gonna try and ban crypto. Good luck...

how safe is it to hold usdc in celsius for the interest?

To me it's no different than holding coins in coinbase.
I've read reviews on Reddit and it's all been good.

Locking up money in a smart contract where you are guaranteed to receive your money back is one thing. Idk if these platforms do that though. Someone in defi can school me there.
I always leave a tiny amount in my Gemini from my weekly dca that I’ll earn on and wire out monthly but it’ll be a tiny portion I can live with losing completely.

Depends on the smart contract because it's still code after all and code can be malicious.
That's why a lot of coins these days have their smart contracts audited so there's no loophole for the owner or a hacker to exploit.

Start at 30 minutes in
Pretty cool story how Nas and the host ended up early investors into coinbase way back in 2012
These 2 brothers are friends/business partners with Nas and his manager
More crypto talk a few min before this too

That's facts. For people who just wanna make money I always sell them on the Nexo/ celsius options with stable coins. Yeah it isn't quick money but the interest on stablecoins usually gets people at least interested. It's still crypto without the volitility.

Anyone in here having issues with Binance Residential Verification?

I'm going on 4 weeks of not getting verified.

Back
Top Bottom