Official Bitcoin Thread

Dude you been investing in this crypto market. Why not in the king of coins?
02104416-FB45-4514-8953-B60BB46B1786.gif

im just playing man, I got btc, eth, aave and a fat bag of dnt. :lol:

jokes aside. I think BTC hits $100K before a real correction. The drop after that could be epic.
A lot of weak hands will be buying BTC in order to reach 100K so the drop will be exponential.

ATH $220
Followed by bottom of $70

ATH $1,075
Followed by bottom of $315

ATH of $19,783 (December 2017)
Followed by bottom of $3,500

New ATH?
I think it will be above $100K because as you see above BTC has never just doubled its previous ATH. It has at least increased it by 5x.

The new bottom though usually does not break below the previous ATH so we could potentially drop to $20-$25K

Anyway just some info I have noted from previous charts. I know, not many data points but at least it's an observation.

Curious what others think.

I got 5 figures in stablecoins that would welcome a crash at this point. If it hits 100 I'm definitely gonna DCA a bit out.

I'm a big fan of the DCA in, DCA out strategy but I can't be mad at anyone who dumps into the market mplsdunk mplsdunk . The only thing is you feel the swings way more.

I threw 1k in the stock market yesterday. I usually would only wanna dca but that stock doesn't have the same wild swings as crypto so I can take a couple dollars down here and there for a while.

Last edited:
jokes aside. I think BTC hits $100K before a real correction. The drop after that could be epic.
A lot of weak hands will be buying BTC in order to reach 100K so the drop will be exponential.

ATH $220
Followed by bottom of $70

ATH $1,075
Followed by bottom of $315

ATH of $19,783 (December 2017)
Followed by bottom of $3,500

New ATH?
I think it will be above $100K because as you see above BTC has never just doubled its previous ATH. It has at least increased it by 5x.

The new bottom though usually does not break below the previous ATH so we could potentially drop to $20-$25K

Anyway just some info I have noted from previous charts. I know, not many data points but at least it's an observation.

Curious what others think.

Agree

Use gemini. You wont own your private keys if you buy on apps like Sofi, Robinhood, Paypal etc. Regardless of where you buy your crypto, it is still an investment but on certain platforms such as the ones I mentioned, you wont own the investment outright (your coins). You want to be able to own your crypto so you can send/receive in the form of the coin if needed. You cant do that in those other platforms.

Looks like when you buy in CashApp - you can still transfer to an external wallet. You didn't list them above, but maybe they're one of the better / easier options for getting into BTC?

Looks like when you buy in CashApp - you can still transfer to an external wallet. You didn't list them above, but maybe they're one of the better / easier options for getting into BTC?

Yeah I believe you have more control over your coins in cashapp. Another good one if your a beginner is swan bitcoin. You just have to read up on what these platforms offer and find out what works best for you. And it doesn't hurt to be on multiple platforms either.

I'm a big fan of the DCA in, DCA out strategy but I can't be mad at anyone who dumps into the market mplsdunk mplsdunk . The only thing is you feel the swings way more.

I threw 1k in the stock market yesterday. I usually would only wanna dca but that stock doesn't have the same wild swings as crypto so I can take a couple dollars down here and there for a while.

I’m still buying weekly just bigger buys that’s all.

but if you’re dumping it in you’re good too different strokes for different folks.

my wife finally copped. I just told her 50/50 btc and eth because she wants to be safe.

Anybody been opening up their packs? I been crafting all day then going to see what I can do in the market.

Anybody been opening up their packs? I been crafting all day then going to see what I can do in the market.
I did and just learned how to list them for sale.

What are strategies with NFT's? Any good resources you recommend to read up on it?

Back
Top Bottom