Official Bitcoin Thread

Copy I just don’t wanna pay for one of those tax prep services and then end up owing more than I thought because of all the transactions

Found this game on the app store called Bitcoin Blast and it allows you to earn Bitcoin that is transferred to your Coinbase account once a week. It doesn't pay much unless you plan on spending a lot of time on the app, but what it gives is better than nothing imo.

On another note, what is this thing with the Street Fighter/NBA cards I've saw people speak on? Can somebody break it down for me?
Wax (WAXP)hosted the 1st Series Street Fighter NFT cards on Streetfighter.cards website

They had a sale on the packs earlier this week. They sold out and now only way you can cop thru 3rd party sellers like Atomic Market Or NFT Hive. Somebody copped a RYU card today for $6k!!!!!

NBATOPSHOTS is the other one its basically like a pack of nba cards from back in the day except the Card is NBA game footage. So you basically own the highlight and can also sale right on their website some of these prices ppl are selling for are disgusting. You want to sign up for updates for the next launch or follow their twitter . Last launch was horrible it was an all day event and yes im salty because i lost my spot in line lol you only had a 5 minute window to cop a pack once it was your turn and i got back to my phone and lost my place in line and it had to be 100k + ppl trying to cop and the next releases will only get more ppl

Wax (WAXP)hosted the 1st Series Street Fighter NFT cards on Streetfighter.cards website

They had a sale on the packs earlier this week. They sold out and now only way you can cop thru 3rd party sellers like Atomic Market Or NFT Hive. Somebody copped a RYU card today for $6k!!!!!

NBATOPSHOTS is the other one its basically like a pack of nba cards from back in the day except the Card is NBA game footage. So you basically own the highlight and can also sale right on their website some of these prices ppl are selling for are disgusting. You want to sign up for updates for the next launch or follow their twitter . Last launch was horrible it was an all day event and yes im salty because i lost my spot in line lol you only had a 5 minute window to cop a pack once it was your turn and i got back to my phone and lost my place in line and it had to be 100k + ppl trying to cop and the next releases will only get more ppl
I was trying to figure out how to actually list the cards for sale. Do you know how?

I have a level 3 Dhalism animated and a few kind of rare others that I would like to unload.

I wonder if anything big will come from this MIT conference on 3/5, Ripple is one of the speakers so that’s interesting to see.

How do I even put the cost basis for taxes of gambling winnings that I withdrew out of the sports book using Bitcoin and sold on coinbase. AFAIK crypto and winnings are taxed differently.

I noticed on atomichub they use $WAXP to buy nft cards. With these nft cards taking off, could this be a good time to hold some $WAXP?

Last edited:
Let me take a position in this thread.

Just got into AMP a couple of days ago after a few hours of research. Got a daily reoccurring investment in that, BTC and ETH.

Got money in DOGE, but haven’t bought or sold in a few weeks, got in all at the early stages of the big one day boom, so my risk isn’t high at all. Already created where I’m gonna offload 10% to make my money back, and let the other 90% go wherever.

5% - 10% dip would be good...if it hits around 45k that would be ideal...... $42K and I'm reallocating my DAI bag over to WBTC

My mind is so warped from crypto. I lost a small car in the last two days and I didn't even blink. SMH.

Same :lol:

I was just teaching a friend about why Crypto is a good value hold yesterday. He knows 0% about crypto.

So I open up Coinbase and immediately text him “DO NOT PANIC” I had lost $700 in my portfolio in 5 minutes prior :lol:

Decided it was a good time to keep pushing on ETH bought 10% worth at $1530, and was back to $1680 in 15 minutes. :pimp:

So is the bull run over, or Is this just a market correction

Its possible....it can also be meant to shake weak hands and allow institutions/traders to buy the dip. all perspective really. we all know where btc is going.

Eu1ju7xXcAMHea3.png

Looked at my Robinhood Crypto tax paper and good lawd I made a lot of trades last year with Bitcoin and Dogecoin. Will try to avoid that this year.

5% - 10% dip would be good...if it hits around 45k that would be ideal...... $42K and I'm reallocating my DAI bag over to WBTC
Its possible....it can also be meant to shake weak hands and allow institutions/traders to buy the dip. all perspective really. we all know where btc is going.

Eu1ju7xXcAMHea3.png

anyone else buy the dip and have their sats grow?? Or ya’ll just keep waiting/hoping for the massive correction of 40% dip, time the market to buy, but then get scared?

7B9E4679-3D67-4555-B655-27A8B385A192.jpeg

Looks like we are about to fall off a cliff. Just based on the charts. We hit a resistance band but then showed no support. Buckle up. Have your mind right. Anything not named BTC could run to 0.

O yea, Elon needs to shut his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom