Official Bitcoin Thread

The slurpage people have for Elon (and everything he says/does) on some of the crypto Facebook groups is mind blowing

Actually I left all them groups today because they’re all trash :lol:

lets make a wager 20%+ cheaper in a month

I get where you’re coming from as March has been historically terrible for BTC, but with folks getting that $1400 and others worrying about inflation it’s harder to imagine a 20% dip next month. But hey, if it happens I’m sure many of us would be glad to pour more in.

I just remember one of the last days in January I was deciding whether to DCA at 29K, or wait for it to drop closer to 25K. Looking back, I’m glad I put something in because of where we are now haha.

I get where you’re coming from as March has been historically terrible for BTC, but with folks getting that $1400 and others worrying about inflation it’s harder to imagine a 20% dip next month. But hey, if it happens I’m sure many of us would be glad to pour more in.

I just remember one of the last days in January I was deciding whether to DCA at 29K, or wait for it to drop closer to 25K. Looking back, I’m glad I put something in because of where we are now haha.
Yeah i dont think a large correction will happen prior to the stimulus checks. That is just my guess.
people should be careful though.

i have most of my savings in crypto (inc usd coin) but i am trying to build my fiat savings in a boring and old Goldman Sachs Marcus Savings acct.

you never know what could happen so diversification is good.
Sure in a few years i could wish i would have put all my disposable income in crypto but having some insurance doesnt hurt.

D534578C-87FC-455E-A484-5AF8445F24DD.jpeg

Coinbase Pro is just awful. I’ll pay the damn fees for the regular.

it does suck bruh. At least you can swap them for free. I’ll move my eth to cb regular when I can stake. Otherwise it’s pro.

Ilook at prices quick on cb, it’s so trash how you can’t do favorites on pro.

Back
Top Bottom