Official Bitcoin Thread

$100 more in BTC, $100 more in ETH at 46k and 1.4K respectively.

I guess because BTC and ETH and the stocks I’m in are long term spots. I don’t have any feeling of what’s going on.

tenor (2).gif

What is the logic behind this?

that I don’t know enough about the stock market and I don’t have enough bread to invest a lot in both so I just stick with crypto.

I mean I have a new economy Roth but I’m not counting that becasue I don’t manage it.

Just switched to Coinbase pro and going to grab more on this dip, I got two bank accounts linked and was wondering if it lets you select which one you use before you complete the order? I filled out how much I want to buy but didn’t click “confirm order” since I wasn’t sure

Another thing that bothers me with Pro. I can’t see what I bought to the 10th decimal, and how much I bought it for as easily as the basic (still haven’t found it in pro). And that purchase from a pro doesn’t show up in the basic. Really frustrating that their “pro” version is worse in every single fashion.

Just annoying.

I don’t even open pro unless I’m buying. I just use Coinbase and see my coin prices on the home page and look at coin info on there.

Another thing that bothers me with Pro. I can’t see what I bought to the 10th decimal, and how much I bought it for as easily as the basic (still haven’t found it in pro). And that purchase from a pro doesn’t show up in the basic. Really frustrating that their “pro” version is worse in every single fashion.

Just annoying.

Exactly what your saying is how they are banking on folks with the regular one :lol: . I went CB Pro and never went back to regular. Yall gonna keep paying those excessive CB fees for no reason because of a 10th decimal?

I don’t even open pro unless I’m buying. I just use Coinbase and see my coin prices on the home page and look at coin info on there.
This.

I like saving money so I don't mind the two extra seconds it takes me to look up price history on the regular app

I’m feeling like crypto is big pumps and big dumps.

I didn’t have any on the last crash but it seems like it’s all good as long as you’re in it to hold.

Anyone signing up for the BlockFi card
I want to get it I just need some cash to put in my BlockFi account in order to join the waitlist
I’m pretty much out of credit cards to churn so I’m def interested in that for my long term card

Is it too late to get into ADA with all these crazy dumps and all or do I wait for a discount?

Is it too late to get into ADA with all these crazy dumps and all or do I wait for a discount?

ATH was 2 hours ago. Personally I don't chase the green.
I would wait for people to take profits and go in at a nice entry.

Or even better there are other coins which have dipped that could give you better returns once things get back to normal again.

In the next week gonna cross into 1 ETH. Not big money, but still something.

We'll be whales one day.
Us plankton bros just have to make the right decisions to get there.

I am not a financial advisor so I will not say whether or not it is too late.

I will tell you that I bought ADA yesterday. I bout ADA the day before that. And I bought ADA this morning. And I am looking to sell some of my other coins to buy more ADA on Sunday night.

Back
Top Bottom