Official Bitcoin Thread

i paid a miner’s fee (one time, i believe) to set up my wallet to the network on opensea. I dont think u have to pay to mint assets after that.
How was the whole process? I have some images I wanted to make shirts with I wanna put up and see what happens

It would not surprise me one bit to see BTC under 10k again. The **** is completely pointless other than a store of value that I think will ultimately appreciate (for no good reason, but I'm always going to have some).

At least with gold I can rock some rings n ****.

BTC dropped 85% from the highs 3 different market cycles now. When it was 20k in 2017 no one thought it could drop back to 3k. It did - 85% drop.

85% drop from 58k = 8.7k. Absolutely realistic possibility. I don't buy the "this time is different because institutions bought" argument.

Sure, BTC could still reverse and run to 100k+ before this market cycle is done, but we have seen plenty of topping signs already (NFT bubble, elon musk, etc).

I don’t know **** but I just feel this time it won’t dip as bad since a large amount of coins have been purchased by financial institutions vs last time it was mostly retail traders
Now if these institutions sell their millions of dollars worth then yea it’s going down hard :lol:

they are good at getting in, making their $, and cashing tf out so who knows

1614965428389.png

Suck it miners.

Bullish for ETH. A step in the right direction.

Won't totally fix the congestion but no more paying $100 in transaction fees hopefully.

This plus Uniswap V3 if they incorporate L2 scaling will send ETH to the moon.

I just sold five NFT's today! Super stoked.

They're a part of my physical dunk cards...

I'm working a lot on an NFT experience...similar to Top Shot but more related to shoes.

Seems to me the whole world got caught up on NFTs at like the exact same time so it's already kinda congested....I think individuals who can provide an experience are going to be way better off than just pushing random files...I dunno tho...What are y'all thoughts on the space?

I'm working a lot on an NFT experience...similar to Top Shot but more related to shoes.

Seems to me the whole world got caught up on NFTs at like the exact same time so it's already kinda congested....I think individuals who can provide an experience are going to be way better off than just pushing random files...I dunno tho...What are y'all thoughts on the space?
Began very minimal research into cryptoartpulse.com this week... It seems that the first drops of a given artist are the most iconic, think 1985 Chicago 1's. The buildout of NFT's is going to advance radically with AR/VR. For example, imagine you had an artist designed snapchat filter - that type of individualism is wanted now. Fixed float NFT's are of greatest value. I think we see more artists and companies get into this space on a 2 year span

Link / more info? What kind of art?

Link / more info? What kind of art?

Well, I had these Dunk SB sneaker cards coming out, learned about NFTs like 3 weeks ago and thought about digital companion cards, worked with one of my buddies to put up some thematic scenes and put them up for sale alongside the physical packs....surprised I sold as many as I did: https://shop.thesneakersavant.com/collections/digital-collectibles

I've had a few cards up on Rarible, but it feels like Rarible is a virtual flea market at this point - most people told me they couldn't even find my user ID on there...

The majority of my IG audience is really sneaker-heavy, and I notice they kind of shy away from topics I make about the crypto space. A lot of them hit me up in DM's telling me they want to jump in but don't know how, so my idea was to have the NFTs for sale on my shopify (for USD) and then walk them through the whole process...sold 2 for $150 USD and 3 for $40 USD...nothing amazing, but I'm happy people are taking to them.

Began very minimal research into cryptoartpulse.com this week... It seems that the first drops of a given artist are the most iconic, think 1985 Chicago 1's. The buildout of NFT's is going to advance radically with AR/VR. For example, imagine you had an artist designed snapchat filter - that type of individualism is wanted now. Fixed float NFT's are of greatest value. I think we see more artists and companies get into this space on a 2 year span

Care to give a primer on 'fixed float'? Haven't really heard of that one yet...

BTC dropped 85% from the highs 3 different market cycles now. When it was 20k in 2017 no one thought it could drop back to 3k. It did - 85% drop.

85% drop from 58k = 8.7k. Absolutely realistic possibility. I don't buy the "this time is different because institutions bought" argument.

Sure, BTC could still reverse and run to 100k+ before this market cycle is done, but we have seen plenty of topping signs already (NFT bubble, elon musk, etc).
sheesh. I would love to load up there
Who's still HODLn AMP?
Still long but I did trim some for link

Can someone please explain to me what NFT’s are without the technical jargon?

Can someone please explain to me what NFT’s are without the technical jargon?

From my understand, its owning an original piece of something digital that can't be replicated and exists on the blockchain. Common example is artwork or digital sports cards or gaming tokens. The value then is knowing you have an original of something that there is no copy of

The nba stuff doesn’t really make sense to me but for artists/musicians I get it

Ironically enough. I’m listening to a podcast talking about this. This may be big for musicians.
I def agree
I posted some stuff in the NFT thread dudes are making millions from unreleased songs

also can you imagine if you owned the NFT for mask off when the rona is over?? 🔥🔥🚀

Back
Top Bottom