Official Bitcoin Thread

I just dont have time to invest in all of the research. I guess that time investment ends up being the difference in magnitude of returns.

That lack of time and my less than fun experience trying to get set up on Binance combine to make me want to stick with Gemini and Coinbase Pro. If I was spoonfed the next big 10x coin then yea id be sure to sign up for xxxx exchange to purchase that coin but obviously its not always that easy.

Hopefully one of y'all saw my #dent shill and took heed ...

Went from top 200 to top 100 in a few weeks...

Not sure about the short term flip for now, but 10x -20x is still in the works just to get back to the all time high....

Not financial advise ....

Get in on OMI before they finalize a deal with the NFL. (See what Topshot did for Flow)

I dont get it. OMI has 1000x or something since and was less then 1 sat. FLOW was already gonna 100x with or without TopShot :lol: . If anything FLOW would be the one with more upside when the tokens unlock.

Hopefully one of y'all saw my #dent shill and took heed ...

Went from top 200 to top 100 in a few weeks...

Not sure about the short term flip for now, but 10x -20x is still in the works just to get back to the all time high....

Not financial advise ....
Where can I cop

Not really an disservice. Bitcoin itself is speculative. These altcoins are even more. It’s incredibly risky. People are still out here holding trx, vet, and many of the alt coins people were heavy on like 3 years ago.
you damn right. BEEN holding vet!
😎

:lol: I been holding those coins mentioned since three years ago too. Joints been dead in the water for the longest but lately have been showing life. Only thing that sucks is that I have them on. Binance and binance us isn’t available in ny
kucoin is where you wanna be. they have the most coins next to binance. also, if yall are smart, go long on KCS while it's still cheap. it won't be for long. take a look at BNB and that's where KCS is headed. only a matter of time!

when i 1st got into crypto in 2017 i quickly realised that if binance was gon be successful then their native token would have to blow eventually. i went LONG on BNB in 2017 @ like $13. probably my single smartest early play besides buying BTC and ETH back then.

i loaded up on KCS a couple months ago @ $1.17

Last edited:
Anybody interested in $LUNA or the Terra ecosystem?

Been doing a lot of DD and I'm loving what I've learned but haven't figured out the best way to purchase either $LUNA or $UST.

Any suggestions?

Been doing a lot of DD and I'm loving what I've learned but haven't figured out the best way to purchase either $LUNA or $UST.

Any suggestions?

Yeah i‘m invested and have big expectations for $LUNA.

It’s got top 10 coin potential and the way the tokenomics work with the burning of LUNA to mint UST many believe it will hit $100+ if the market remains bullish.

If you can‘t access an exchange that sells LUNA directly you can get UST on Kucoin and then you can swap that for LUNA, ANC etc on the terra station desktop app.

Any suggestions?
You can get LUNA and UST (and ANC) on KuCoin.com. No identity verification if you're dealing with less than 5 BTC per day. Buy something like Litecoin or XLM (low xfer fees) on your normal exchange > send to KuCoin > trade your way to Terra coins.... 20% APY on UST in the Anchor Protocol excites me almost as much as anything :lol:.

You guys buying VET through Binance? I want to get into AMP, VET, and ADA but I'm sick of needing all of these different exchanges.

Back
Top Bottom