Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone using BlockFi to earn interest on their holdings?

Was about to sign up and saw this:

Picture2.jpg

Closed Uma and moved that into comp to concentrate and build up that position. Looking to move some eth for more siren but Gemini is taking forever to clear the sale so I can withdraw. Probably for the best since siren is bud up right now.

Idk what it’s been doing. I bought yesterday and woke up today and saw my little portfolio was up 10 bucks.

haven’t been following it until now.

Is there any like “payment conversion” coins or tech out there? Like if my company wanted to pay me in litecoin instead of dollars, they would just buy Litecoin with dollars and pay me? Seems like there would be tech for that

Is there any like “payment conversion” coins or tech out there? Like if my company wanted to pay me in litecoin instead of dollars, they would just buy Litecoin with dollars and pay me? Seems like there would be tech for that

Right now it's more widely thought of in the merchant/commerce space but it seems to me AMP could easily tackle this through Flexa's pure-digital payments network.

With Flexa both the payor and payee have full discretion over what currency they each transact with regardless of the other party.

If I want to pay you and LTC, but you want to be paid in USD, the Flexa network facilitates that.

What company did Russell Okung use to convert half his salary to bitcoin?

Right now it's more widely thought of in the merchant/commerce space but it seems to me AMP could easily tackle this through Flexa's pure-digital payments network.

With Flexa both the payor and payee have full discretion over what currency they each transact with regardless of the other party.

If I want to pay you and LTC, but you want to be paid in USD, the Flexa network facilitates that.
I’m proud of y’all.

now if we can start shilling siren...$10m market cap, 9m circulating supply, TAM of options is 10x that of payments, founder of comp is a big investor, could see a partnership down the road?

I’m proud of y’all.

now if we can start shilling siren...$10m market cap, 9m circulating supply, TAM of options is 10x that of payments, founder of comp is a big investor, could see a partnership down the road?

Bro I've had a tab open on Siren since I seen you mention it over the weekend. :lol:

Been meaning to find some time to get familiar with it.

Back
Top Bottom