Official Bitcoin Thread

I need to dive deeper but let it be clear this is a 100% moonshot for me. I like the potential but this will never be a big position in comparison to the rest of what I own. VC’s got in at .40, used that as a guide.

Is there any like “payment conversion” coins or tech out there? Like if my company wanted to pay me in litecoin instead of dollars, they would just buy Litecoin with dollars and pay me? Seems like there would be tech for that
Ive wondered this myself. Any developers on this damn site? We have everything else covered to make it a reality. I got 5-10 bands on it when NT starts a VC group.

Don’t wanna jinx it but looks like amp might have found a new floor at around .05 , just need like 50 more bull runs like that in the next 5 years :lol:

my brother showed me his eth portfolio, he’s at almost 40k from a $6500 investment in 2017 🔥:pimp:

long term investing is mind boggling to me. ETH went from .10 a coin to over $1000 a coin in a 6 month period in mid 2017 to January 2018. Then that year it spent the whole year dropping from $1000 to about $100 a coin. Then it took basically until 2021 to climb back up over $1000 and to reach the ATH it’s at now.

your brother has seen some crazy **** in that time! Watching his money go from nothing to tens of thousands of dollars, then back to nothing, then holding strong and believing in the comeback. I’m scared. I don’t know if I’m that strong.

long term investing is mind boggling to me. ETH went from .10 a coin to over $1000 a coin in a 6 month period in mid 2017 to January 2018. Then that year it spent the whole year dropping from $1000 to about $100 a coin. Then it took basically until 2021 to climb back up over $1000 and to reach the ATH it’s at now.

your brother has seen some crazy **** in that time! Watching his money go from nothing to tens of thousands of dollars, then back to nothing, then holding strong and believing in the comeback. I’m scared. I don’t know if I’m that strong.

Hodl GIFs | Tenor

Keep to long term investing is consistent DCA’jnj and on major exaggerated moves selling max 1/4 or 1/4 of your highest cost basis and buying it back through DCA’ing and exaggerated down moves while maintaining that core position.

He’s the type to just do it and forget about it. He said during the bear market he didn’t even look at it for a year +
Meanwhile I’m here over thinking everything and I’m cracked out 24/7

Does anybody use Voyager? Currently on a waiting list for it....

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm I used your link for Gemini a couple days ago. Haven't bought anything yet though.

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code BC8994 or this link to claim your BTC:

I'm not really a trader either, but thinking of buying some additional names just as potentials for the future. Main holdings are BTC / ETH / LTC, with some small chunks of others (mostly from the free coinbase tutorials).

Was thinking of grabbing some:

VET
SOL
ADA
DOT
UNI
SNX
GRT
AMP

But then again, I don't really want to trade and have to actively look for exit points etc. So might just stick with the big 3. Still feel like I'm missing opportunities for future cryptos that will become legit projects / grow.

Back
Top Bottom