Official Bitcoin Thread

I got through every step, but after I connected my wallet on Flexa, it never says "start staking amp." Is it possible I don't have enough ETH in MetaMask to cover the gas fee so it doesn't give me the option?

while on Flexa try click on your wallet address on the top right it should show how much AMP you have in your wallet.
under that you'll see "In capacity" and icons for Gemini and SPEDN click on those and it should bring up the window to move your AMP.

i actually don't even stake my amp on flexa. i have it in gemini earn. the gas fees were too high when i was going to do it. now i have about $80 in ETH in my metamask for gas if i decide to do anything.

I’d be buying a house cash right now.
what kind of house? a house in baltimore or a house in hawaii? big difference :lol:
notsrs

SUSHI is on super sale. i think that has a good future. i have a couple of people asking if i have anymore vintage AF1s for sale. i gotta dig them out and take offers to make some cash if i want to buy more coins. i wish i never sold all my SBs and kaws toys. i would be buying whole bitcoins right now.

Bought more amp before it 🚀🚀

I found some shacks in kauai next to where the diesel tankers off load for the power plant stuntman mike stuntman mike for mid 300s. :lol:

neighborhood is actually cool though, it’s just next to the power plant.

I feel like it’s cheaper there than the rest of the islands as long as you stay away from the bougie north side which I don’t like anyways. I drive trucks and machinery. I’m not trying to be something I’m not. :lol:

Bought more amp before it 🚀🚀

I found some shacks in kauai next to where the diesel tankers off load for the power plant stuntman mike stuntman mike for mid 300s. :lol:

neighborhood is actually cool though, it’s just next to the power plant.
kauai is super nice but i'm too dark brown to live there. that island is mostly for rich, white folk but they're mostly all friendly, reformed hippies. HNL HI HNL HI might know more than me. i only been there twice i think.
average price of a home in my state is now about a million. when AMP hits a dollar though, i can retire (not serious - i don't think it's ever hitting a dollar and i don't have that much).

kauai is super nice but i'm too dark brown to live there. that island is mostly for rich, white folk but they're mostly all friendly, reformed hippies. HNL HI HNL HI might know more than me. i only been there twice i think.
average price of a home in my state is now about a million. when AMP hits a dollar though, i can retire (not serious - i don't think it's ever hitting a dollar and i don't have that much).

tbh I don’t like those areas of the island. South side is and west side is where it’s at. It’s less white washed over there and doesn’t have that weird rich vibes.

those people in the north got nothing better to do than make their own problems because they have nothing going on in their life. My friends have dealt with the rich people insanity over there for years.

one actually wrote a book about the island and the rock bought it to turn it into a movie or show :pimp:

Amp is hitting 500 bucks btw, we’re all retiring :pimp:

I only went to Kauai once as a kid but yeah people always say it's basically like a bigger North Shore Oahu. As far as mix of locals, rich white and whole food types.

i actually don't even stake my amp on flexa. i have it in gemini earn. the gas fees were too high when i was going to do it. now i have about $80 in ETH in my metamask for gas if i decide to do anything.

what kind of house? a house in baltimore or a house in hawaii? big difference :lol:
notsrs

SUSHI is on super sale. i think that has a good future. i have a couple of people asking if i have anymore vintage AF1s for sale. i gotta dig them out and take offers to make some cash if i want to buy more coins. i wish i never sold all my SBs and kaws toys. i would be buying whole bitcoins right now.
10k initial would be buyin a house in nyc. I was stupid early here thanks to my friend. Just didn’t have the conviction he did and went super small on his word.

we passed .06 🥳

1A9420DD-FDB8-4085-BD4F-4297B303FF86.jpeg

while on Flexa try click on your wallet address on the top right it should show how much AMP you have in your wallet.
under that you'll see "In capacity" and icons for Gemini and SPEDN click on those and it should bring up the window to move your AMP.

I don't have any Gemini or SPEDN icons. Guess I just have a new AMP wallet now.

Back
Top Bottom