Official Bitcoin Thread

That mint was super smooth. I got two :pimp:.

bear1.png

bear2.png

Second one is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anyone else get lucky??

2nd one going to be worth a lot.
Can't wait for these to get on Solanart.

Thanks again for the heads up.
I'll be happy with a 10 SOL floor but hopefully our bears can go for 20+.
Still not sure how rare mine is or how long to keep it for.

Thought I got 1 during the minting process but I was too late :smh: Was waiting for like a hour for the minting result,but got bored so I went to go hoop and when I came back I had got the refund.

FOMO’d into 1 in the marketplace after that :smh: :lol: :pimp:

D837F802-8AFD-4DDF-8083-CF6EE8A71EC3.png

Shoutout to Blackbeard from one piece :smokin :lol:
I like this one, skull crown is :pimp:. The mint and refund distribution took a couple hours because they oversold 4+ times :lol:. They had over 130k SOL in their wallet when they should've cut it off at 30k.

For future drops you can view your transaction on the Solana explorer and check the post balance of the receiving wallet. Sellout was 30k SOL (10k bears at 3 SOL each) so once I saw that both my transactions went thru with around 15k SOL balance so I knew I was good to go.

2nd one going to be worth a lot.
Can't wait for these to get on Solanart.

Thanks again for the heads up.
I'll be happy with a 10 SOL floor but hopefully our bears can go for 20+.
Still not sure how rare mine is or how long to keep it for.
Looks like general floor is around 11 SOL and Polar Bear floor is around 17 SOL right now. But the floors will keep jumping around for sure. I don't know when I'm gonna sell but it won't be until floor is much higher :lol:. There are too many projects on Solana that have seen their floors go crazy in a short amount of time recently.

According to the Bears Discord they'll be listed on Solanart today. That would be great as DigitalEyes is really lacking some crucial features (filtering, sales history, etc). Another marketplace, SolSea, is launching in a few days and that should be big time.

Also the bears should be on http://howrare.is soon so that will give a better idea of rarity.

Don't forget the Aurorys are dropping in ~2 hours.

Last edited:
Yea Digital eyes is so bad but it's all early which is a good time to get in.
Good to see the members in the Discord increasing a lot even after the mint so the hype is definitely there still.

It's crazy the prices that the Degen Apes are going and all Solana projects for that matter.
I said I could see it at $150 at the end of the bull run but at this rate it's going to blitz past that.

Hopefully we get into Aurory and Star Atlas to cap off a good week.

:lol: we’re running the same playbook for Sol man.

sold stocks in the green to get Sol.

I can’t justify keeping them and choosing to make less money. I’m confident crypto isn’t going anywhere at this point.
Just be comfortable with the 90% draw down one day :lol:

I’ve got room for one more SOL buy after adding at some this morning at 121 and 127. I fully expect any buys up here to be down 30% at some point. My risk is very manageable if I’m wrong short term.

DOT and KSM with big moves today. Mentioned them yesterday but didn’t grab any. Haven’t been too excited for that network, but I also need to understand prachains more.

Ok, I want to get into NFTs .... Not sure where to start... I understand the concept and all that.where is the premier marketplace for buying and how would I store the NFT? Is there a special wallet for that ?

No luck on the Aurory mint for me. Kept telling me mint time wasn't active or something :smh:.

I'm seeing some people in the Discord saying they minted for 1 SOL and the NFT is already in their wallets. Good for them :lol:.

No luck on the Aurory mint for me. Kept telling me mint time wasn't active or something :smh:.

I'm seeing some people in the Discord saying they minted for 1 SOL and the NFT is already in their wallets. Good for them :lol:.

Struck out as well.. what we going after next??

Arbitrum One (optimistic rolls up) launching today for ETH which is likely the cause for the pop.

Info on what this is:

Aurory launch was not smooth at all but managed to get one. I was smashing that mint button but it kept erroring out.
Refreshed the page to see only 4 SOL left in my wallet and thought I'd drain 1 SOL from trying to mint too much.
That's a 4 Million dollar error but they have good backers so they'll be fine.

Basic looking dude but for 1 SOL, I can't complain.

1630430024009.png

Just be comfortable with the 90% draw down one day :lol:

I’ve got room for one more SOL buy after adding at some this morning at 121 and 127. I fully expect any buys up here to be down 30% at some point. My risk is very manageable if I’m wrong short term.

DOT and KSM with big moves today. Mentioned them yesterday but didn’t grab any. Haven’t been too excited for that network, but I also need to understand prachains more.

Really bullish on DOT and KSM so good to see them moving.

I think the parachain design is pretty good as well as the Parachain lease offerings.

People who locked up their tokens for KSM parachains are reaping the rewards now. I'm planning to get more DOT so I can participate in a Parachain lease offering.

Struck out as well.. what we going after next??
I'm not sure to be honest. The remaining Alpha Series Kaiju Cards are dropping on Sept 2nd but they haven't released mint price yet. Those are attached to a game so they have some utility. But since there's relatively little randomness to them you could get stuck with undesired commons while you wait for the game to release. The risk/reward on them might not be my cup of tea.

Piggy Gang drops on the 4th but the art doesn't do much for me and there's no hype surrounding them. They kind of look generic imo. Not sure I can justify a 3 SOL mint when much bigger projects went for that.

Solamanders might be promising. They have a pretty cool roadmap and a moderate amount of hype. 5 SOL mint is a little pricy though. Dropping on the 3rd.

BitBoats are two collections of 2500 so that catches my eye but again there's no hype and while I enjoy pixel art they seem to be a little overdone. No mint price yet either and they drop on Sept 5th.

If I was gonna ape into one of the above it'd probably be the Solamanders but I'm not completely sold on them.

Might just be time to chill and see where these floors end up. I also don't wanna spend all my SOL :lol:.

Here are a couple links with upcoming drop info:

D Double D Double the demand for the Aurorians was crazy. Common or not I think you'll be able to turn that 1 SOL into a very nice profit :pimp:.

Anyone got any recommendations on crypto related podcasts? Looking for something where I can learn what the hell you guys are talking about in here (NFTs, staking, tiled farming etc) rather than current events/news.

Still don’t know half as much as most in this thread and still learning. I’ve been in since 2019 or so my bags have gotten pretty big and feel like I should know more

Anyone got any recommendations on crypto related podcasts? Looking for something where I can learn what the hell you guys are talking about in here (NFTs, staking, tiled farming etc) rather than current events/news.

Still don’t know half as much as most in this thread and still learning. I’ve been in since 2019 or so my bags have gotten pretty big and feel like I should know more

Bankless is solid, they cover a lot of defi as well as current events/news

Making money about crypto means investing in the lulls, not the bull runs

you can buy in the highs if you don’t plan on selling until it’s higher. I do it all the time.

I just buy, you can’t time it.

this is where buying good projects comes in. Don’t buy a **** coin like doge on a pump but if it’s a good coin and you’re not selling it doesn’t matter.

Coinbase Pro Is Really ****in Me On These NFT Drops :smh:

Made The Buy On The 27th And These Coins Still Can’t Be Moved In Entirety :angry:

In Fact I Have Less Available For Transfer Now Than I Did Last Night…. **** This Morning Even!

Transaction Shows As Posted In My Bank Account Too

D Double D Double the demand for the Aurorians was crazy. Common or not I think you'll be able to turn that 1 SOL into a very nice profit :pimp:.

Thinking of keeping this one till the game but will monitor the price on the marketplace.

I too am going to sit aside with the NFT plays for now and focus on Star Atlas and see what happens there.

I hope we all eat come Thursday

Another one I like along with the others mentioned is the DCA podcast. I think it's new but all 3 guys on there are great and I pretty much watch all 3 of their independent channels.

Coinbase Pro Is Really ****in Me On These NFT Drops :smh:

Made The Buy On The 27th And These Coins Still Can’t Be Moved In Entirety :angry:

In Fact I Have Less Available For Transfer Now Than I Did Last Night…. **** This Morning Even!

Transaction Shows As Posted In My Bank Account Too
If you want immediate usage you have to use your debit card and pay up in fees. It’s a big difference fee wise but it pays when you need it.

won a solbear from a phantom contest, haven’t opened my wallet yet to check but I’m hyped

this yield farming strategy for KSM is some next level **** though. Makes me want to get on the network

raydium pool for mSOL-SOL is paying 24% apr right now. Marinade.finance is the liquid staking solution for solana (similar to lido on eth). They have a little room left in the current cap. I’m in the pool real tiny but I may add more once my solana clears for withdrawal from Coinbase (either by staking in marinade or trading some sol for mSOL to lp)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom