Official Bitcoin Thread

Yea I was in the discord and I saw the bot that showed the sales of the nodes and they are flying off the shelves.
Thought to myself its now or never since the price increase will be $500 for every 100 node sold after October 1st.

Strong nodes are cheaper and the ROI is better for now so I hope I can get in before that takes off.
You going all in on the nodes or letting the ROI of one pay off the next one?

As for Planetwatcher devices, I didn't know the demand for them was that high. Returns are looking good too with the recent pump.
Plan is to get 2 and letting that compound, sold some ETH to get enough.

Node militia :smokin

Don't forget Presearch nodes. cheap and easy to set up. But strong is bae.

#25 being made soon.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 4.06.12 PM.png
My mans is SET FOR LIFE.

I'mma do a double-take on those pre-search nodes. That youtube video can walk a dummy like me through node setup?

You guys should def check out the batched node they are a new fintech that’s turn regular companies into there own digital banks and they use nodes to help validate the transactions they have won a bunch start up awards I’ll leave the video so guys can check it out

6122f34ae659e39b54e993ef

gotta get in this strong node game. I want to sell some crypto for two, but think once I do, the coins I sold will moon 😂

any tips for minting an NFT on the ethereum network with a metamask wallet? even if i fail to mint, i still have to pay gas fee?

25 nodes GEEZUSS :lol:
Dreams right there.

shaved profits to get more ID (this damn company has to either be THE most regulatory compliant crypto company ever or they’re doing thee most slow motion rug pull of all time), grabbed more ROWAN and got my first ATOM. next week is gonna be my first try at pooling using those two to try and get some of that 600% APY and hopefully minimal IL.

i also need to get a chromebook or something to do crypto and not rely on my phone. i think those things are cheap right?

Thankfully I didn't have to sell ID. I still want to pick up more after I've set up more nodes.
Also, yea you definitely need a PC or laptop. No way would I have been able to mint some of these NFTs at launch on a wifi connection.

gotta get in this strong node game. I want to sell some crypto for two, but think once I do, the coins I sold will moon 😂

If Q4 of this year is what everyone predicts it will be then most good projects should moon.
I still want to rebuy a bunch of what I sold to get the GALA node but all I know is come bear or bull, people will still be playing games.
Bear or Bull, people will still need ETH nodes. That's the great thing about the nodes and passive income.

It might also be worth waiting for the next big retracement but yea its definitely a tough decision to make.

any tips for minting an NFT on the ethereum network with a metamask wallet? even if i fail to mint, i still have to pay gas fee?

Yea, you still pay some gas even if the transaction doesn't go through. If it's a hype launch then I don't know if it's even worth it on ETH.
It's now for whales at this point when it comes to NFTs but the bluechip ETH NFTs are one step ahead when it comes to roadmap and utility.

Solana NFT's are doing well though, a lot of them are now implementing royalty shares for holders as well as other things so its more than just holding a jpeg.
They've come a long way in a short space.

Speaking of Gas Wars though. Everyone should join the discord for Mekaverse

It's going to be a raffle to avoid gas wars because this project is so hyped. Over a 100K followers on Twitter and Discord.
Anyone who gets in is eating good.

Anybody familiar with infinity labs? Very dope concept.

2nd highest volume on SOL chain atm.

D Double D Double that mekaverse project looks amazing.

I joined the discord and everything for Infinity labs and completely forgot about the mint. Next thing I know it's on Solanart with a 8 SOL floor last time I checked :smh:

I'm following them and Contrastive for future mints. I think both projects will do well.

I joined the discord and everything for Infinity labs and completely forgot about the mint. Next thing I know it's on Solanart with a 8 SOL floor last time I checked :smh:

I'm following them and Contrastive for future mints. I think both projects will do well.

Flo' is 16 now :smh:

Gotta take the L on this one :lol:

IN on Mekaverse. So happy it's a raffle and not a gas war :lol:.

I minted a couple of Solsteads last night. Was very lowkey until about an hour before the drop a big Solana NFT influencer tweeted about it and then it sold out in like 5 seconds... 0.25 SOL to mint with around 2500 supply. Currently 14 SOL floor with 7.2k volume in just a few hours :wow:. Both of mine got the underwater biome which is pretty rare. I'm gonna have to flip one today

ac4fa84b-fa19-4dca-a3ba-1d9a155e03d3.png f0d91423-783d-4bed-b5dc-7ea7af566f4d.png

They're cool af though, they act as an NFT gallery that displays the other NFTs that are in the same wallet as the Solstead. Check one of mine out here on 213 Bit Boulevard.

I also recently minted Test Guys for 0.5 SOL. They're generative MP4s (I converted to GIF) with various guys and death animations. The devs have a pretty ambitious roadmap of creating a 2d game framework on Solana. A bunch of airdrops coming which will tie into the game they're developing as well as a PFP airdrop. Only 1111 supply. First airdrop snapshot is today at 4pm EST if anyone wants to ape in. 2 SOL floor on DigitalEyes. Survivors are rare.

One project I'm looking forward to is Meerkat Millionaires.

All secondary market royalties (15% on every sale) will be redistributed to minters and holders of the NFTs. Just 1 SOL to mint tomorrow Oct 1st. They had a presale and there have already been some big secondary sales generated from that. Art wise they kinda remind me of Gutter Rat/Cats and BAYC.

We seem to be in the 'mint anything and make a profit' stage of the Solana NFT market again. These NFT cycles come and go quickly :lol:.

Had no idea about solsteads. I've just set up some twitter notifications. Can't be missing this stuff.

I'm all in for the Meerkats. I thought exactly the same thing with the artwork. Floor price for Solsnatchers jumped up after they announced royalty distribution so this should have a good floor from the get go. I'm even tempted to buy one of the pre mints for insurance.

NFT cycles are crazy but now all the new stuff have such a good floor. I'm thinking where did I go wrong :lol:
It's not been great for me ever since Solbears flopped but things are starting to look good again

Man I’m here playing catch up and missing these new drops.
What are y’all anticipating? I’d grab a king frog today but I have a feeling it’ll be a waste of gas to try.

I’ve been trying to get a shattered marble since they released their second batch, but the mints always happen when I’m working

Nice job stick stick my Solstead mint failed :frown:
I had 6 windows open/minimized to only see the mint button :lol:. Clicked those mfs like a madman.

Also those Baby Solpunks were really lacking in the marketing department. You'll get a free baby airdropped though since they lowered the price to .75. If they end up burning the remaining supply, who know what can happen.

Had no idea about solsteads. I've just set up some twitter notifications. Can't be missing this stuff.

I'm all in for the Meerkats. I thought exactly the same thing with the artwork. Floor price for Solsnatchers jumped up after they announced royalty distribution so this should have a good floor from the get go. I'm even tempted to buy one of the pre mints for insurance.

NFT cycles are crazy but now all the new stuff have such a good floor. I'm thinking where did I go wrong :lol:
It's not been great for me ever since Solbears flopped but things are starting to look good again
I was gonna post the Solsteads in here but didn't see a need to rush since they were so lowkey :smh:. By the time the influencer sounded the alarm I was already locked in and forgot to post.

I wish I would've grabbed a Snatcher yesterday when there were hundreds on the floor at 2.5 SOL. Had a chance to snipe a Meerkat at 1.5 too but fumbled.

And same here, most of my mints from August/early Sept are stagnant while all the new mints I passed up on are mooning :lol:. Win some lose some.

Man I’m here playing catch up and missing these new drops.
What are y’all anticipating? I’d grab a king frog today but I have a feeling it’ll be a waste of gas to try.
I need to tap into the Ethereum NFT ecosystem more. But personally for me, my ETH is too precious to waste as gas during a mint. I've only grabbed aftermarket off of Opensea thus far.

I made a smart play grabbing a Monsterbud right after mint for 0.13 but waited too long to flip. High floor was 0.6+, now sitting around 0.3. I should've known it would crater once they hatched and people dumped their non-rares. Could have profited and bought back in. But people are saying these are like Axies, just with weed. So it'll probably be a long hold for me at this point.

Back
Top Bottom