Official Bitcoin Thread

That's the logic. I think it's the only token on Coinbase below $0.01.
Folks are looking for the next Doge run.
Just checking and you’re right. There’s also only 6 coins less than 0.1 in Coinbase. One of them is amp, the other is shib.

Last edited:
Bank is switching over to PNC bank in a week or two. Hope they're crypto/Coinbase friendly. Have no issues with the way things currently are.

Gonna suck to have to find a new one if they aren't

Got both.

I’m cashing out shiib at 1 cent (never will get there)

half my amp I’m cashing out at around 15 cents. The other half is riding for life.
My true exit point would be a half penny but Idec cause I only brought in at $100 USD. Something just for ****s and giggles

I'm still pretty new to the NFT game.

Does anyone in here have any Adam Bombs from The Hundreds collection?

Nice to see Bitcoin holding at 49K on a Monday. Gonna have to poke ETH with a stick if it doesn't move this week, I guess.

I don't think it's completely unreasonable to see DOGE ride the 4th quarter wave to a decent price. Kinda wish I got back in when it was 17 cents.

Nice to see Bitcoin holding at 49K on a Monday. Gonna have to poke ETH with a stick if it doesn't move this week, I guess.

I don't think it's completely unreasonable to see DOGE ride the 4th quarter wave to a decent price. Kinda wish I got back in when it was 17 cents.

FOMO hasn't even started yet. I think all coins will bump

Asking for my dad.

My dad has been using PetronPay for bitcoin investing for a couple of months now. He's been trying to withdraw money from his account for close to 2 months with no success. The only option available is "Petron Token".

Anyone use this site and assist with this? They seem to have no customer service line as well Email from the website didn't work either.

Back
Top Bottom