Official Bitcoin Thread

I updated my Blockfolio app and it logged me out (I never had an account in the first place) and lost all my info :smh:. I don't even know what I own anymore :lol:.

Bro the same thing happened to me! I was so blown lmaoooo. I messed around with the app and my portfolio came back though. I was relieved lol.

That's what I figured out, so I have approved myself to swap like 4x and paid out over $100 in fees but then Trust Wallet never got the next screen to swap. I went on dex.guru today to try something else and finally saw the second screen with the swap and of course more fees, $300 gas was the lowest. I just want to play around with money I already have in esp while this admittedly dumb coin is ATH-ing. Might pull some profits off my forex account since i super exceeded 5% daily and sell more top shot cards

Last edited:
Anybody been minting any nfts or copping projects from the secondary market?

I’ve been trying to chill on copping new projects. I’m interested in some older ones but I need to get my bread up to cop. Thug birdz & SMB might be out of my range.

I’ve been trying to chill on copping new projects. I’m interested in some older ones but I need to get my bread up to cop. Thug birdz & SMB might be out of my range.
I’m chilling but I want to add doodles and mutantcats to my portfolio at some point and I’m intrigued by fluffy polar bears v2.

sold amp completely for more eth.

Lol I dont have the gas to move my AMP back into my Metamask wallet rn. Stupid crazy gas fees. Will move it when gas chills out, or AMP spikes to a new ATH and makes it worth the cost.

Or I hold this for years and hope Flexa gets their **** together.

Lol I dont have the gas to move my AMP back into my Metamask wallet rn. Stupid crazy gas fees. Will move it when gas chills out, or AMP spikes to a new ATH and makes it worth the cost.

Or I hold this for years and hope Flexa gets their **** together.
They’re building and doing things organically and the right way. But it’s underperforming everything and I wanna play the easiest, hottest hands.

They’re building and doing things organically and the right way. But it’s underperforming everything and I wanna play the easiest, hottest hands.
Agreed. I'm not bailing on my whole bag, leaving more than half staked. But I want to free up some capital that otherwise wouldnt work for me. Can always buy back in before they get to pump status. And I'm late on the buyback, still have half the bag in.

There’s too many ways to make guap right now to sit on something stagnant for me. Like jrs said in the past.

plus I wanted to start a strong node off profits so I had to clean house and sold off everything but eth and either converted it to eth or strong.

I’m 90% Eth at the moment and 10% Shib plus my 💪 node working.

Are a lot of these PFP NFTs going to try and copy what Aurory is doing in terms of taking their characters into Sandbox-like games?

itshlittt itshlittt How often do you claim your strong rewards?

I’m thinking every two weeks or once a month. With every two weeks, I can account for changes in price but with once a month, Im hoping it increases in price and can claim it then.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm with the blue chip nfts 🔥
dude is rocking travis jordans and i’m over here wearing buster browns. forreal though i won a raffle last week and actually bought a pair of shoes for the first time in a bit since selling/trading mine for crypto. got lucky with the limited artwork print in there for free too but i was thinking too bad it wasn’t an nft lol. you guys ****ed my brain up.

5A8B4730-BF39-46C3-B32A-C4EDA1CB7BED.jpeg

I haven’t bought any shoes for a minute. Got some huaraches like a year ago and a couple vans. :lol:

got some boots for track days on my motorcycle. Last footwear I bought. :lol:

Need to get back active on this thread. Went from investor to trader, and I’ve gotten pretty damn good trading. But I want to get back into investing for long term holds.

Now is probably the time to buy because the next cycle for NFT's might be the biggest.

Facebook rebranding to Meta just pumped up everything.
Twitter - NFT verification inbound
Coinbase - NFT Marketplace to take on Opensea and bring in a boatload of users
Adobe - Integrating NFT creation tools into Photoshop.

I'm over exposed on SOL NFTs and gas and price is stopping me from looking at ETH but I'm interested in that 10K TF project.
Meme coins popped off early so it could be NFT's turn in a couple of months so now might be the time to buy since volume on Opensea has dropped and the market cap for SOL NFTs also dropped a fair bit.

Im checking out the TowerDAO which is a Solana project. Looks cool and team in the discord seems legit.

Decided not to mint because of market conditions but I like it and monitoring it as well.

Are a lot of these PFP NFTs going to try and copy what Aurory is doing in terms of taking their characters into Sandbox-like games?

Only other one I know of is Battledrones. I wouldn't mint though because of the current situation and 10K is too much nowadays.

Secondary market sniping might be better.

Back
Top Bottom