Official Bitcoin Thread

Aight, I’m gonna join in on the fun then.

free money boys :pimp:

btw, I tried to tell my co worker to buy a node but he’s being a ho. How do you have 20k in doge but think a node is risky? :lol:

thanks again for putting us on.

Aight, I’m gonna join in on the fun then.

free money boys :pimp:

btw, I tried to tell my co worker to buy a node but he’s being a ho. How do you have 20k in doge but think a node is risky? :lol:

thanks again for putting us on.

can You break down the steps required to purchase your node? Where can I start, and how
Much is it gonna run me?

Yo… I bought some catecoin. That was a process. At this point I feel like I’m playing roulette. F it though.

Nice! I think it’s still super early but I’ve tripled the money I put in it in less than 3 weeks. Obviously take out your initial investment when you can to play with house money since who knows what the future holds.

is staking ohm as easy as swapping some eth for ohm in metamask and going to their site and connecting your wallet?
cheapest route is to just swap it for sOHM directly. It’s the liquid staking contract. Cuts out the gas needed to stake.
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you see the newest medium on rome? seems like lots of hoops to whitelist. their discord is spammed with hopefuls too. i can’t keep up with all that.
haven’t seen it, can you dm me the link?

Anybody eat off the pumps today? Mana, Elon smh!!!!!!!

As far as my exit strategy, I trade so I’m always liquid…run up the fiat during bull run, then when there’s major correction/we enter bear market….Buy, buy, buy. That’s what I call the accumulation zone or period. The ppl that bought during last accumulation period are up thousands to even millions percent as we speak….

Want to load up more investment bags. Only really have BTC as of now so obviously ain’t doing too well on this side of things.

When you look at the compounding calculators, you’ll have no problem exiting anything for ohm, time or Klima. It’s money legos on steroids.

Man I’m all ears 👂. Not sure if it’s already been explained and broken down in the thread but I’ll try to find and read up if so.

Anybody eat off the pumps today? Mana, Elon smh!!!!!!!

As far as my exit strategy, I trade so I’m always liquid…run up the fiat during bull run, then when there’s major correction/we enter bear market….Buy, buy, buy. That’s what I call the accumulation zone or period. The ppl that bought during last accumulation period are up thousands to even millions percent as we speak….

Want to load up more investment bags. Only really have BTC as of now so obviously ain’t doing too well on this side of things.
I bought Decentraland, but like happens when something goes up, i regret not buying more. :frown:

Creators of the $SCUM (Solana Cum) token airdropped 711k tokens to all Grape verified holders of Pesky Penguins. I just sold half of mine for 1 SOL :lol: :pimp:. Check your wallets if you verified in their Discord and are still holding your Penguins.

Dexlab trading page:

So then your automatically staked after that and they just multiply?

I’m gonna cop some later. I just started using metamask. Idk why I slept on it. Super easy to use.

Quick NY question. I'm in NY as well and I'm using gemini. Is this a good thing? Or am I going to have to jump through hoops to make a withdrawal in the future? What do u use?
No it won’t be an issue. NY won’t allow you to trade on certain platforms or even certain coins.
Gemini is a safe platform.

I use Coinbase, Gemini, Robinhood for crypto.
The veterans in here can point you in the direction of plays to stake coins for interest

Back
Top Bottom