Official Bitcoin Thread

good news is that the tokens i bought on ido are over 5x in a week. bought for .30

bad news is that they only let me get around $300 worth lol. tried to get wayyyyy more but that’s how it goes i guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

EAC8A9AC-30A4-4E5F-88B1-9CC9329805F9.jpeg

Yeah same, I’ll re stake after I take some profits maybe.

Doesn’t the apy fluctuate though based on staked amounts? So if everyone sold off wouldn’t it go to like 10000%?

looks like so much work to get whitelisted on those good ohm forks. if i were younger and had no family, i’d be spamming discord all damn day (and night).

👀😼$CATE #catecoin

I'm down for a FOMO coin. While we're at it, someone create a YOLO coin.

Just checked and variations of both coins actually exist...:lol:

We have to make our own and then just need some of our humble farmers to pay some Twitter crypto thots to advertise them

Im jumping into time at some point this week. Either in addition to sOHM or instead of. Gotta see what I can move around money wise. But the 68,000% APY is too good of a Ponzi to pass up.

Every 8 hours I believe

I had $100 in sol that I threw in a farm on orca. stSOL-wstETH IL here is a win win for me and it’s 39% apy. Gonna try to grow this farming account to 1k
Curious as to how long the apr will stay at 30000% . I just made leave KuCoin lending alone and stake klima for good

What’s the bag holder percentage for some of these coins?

we envision each entity to double their money as each person makes more and more on the come up, but there has be losers. Does no one want to share their stories? There’s way too much ath volume in these coins to not hear their story.

What’s the bag holder percentage for some of these coins?

we envision each entity to double their money as each person makes more and more on the come up, but there has be losers. Does no one want to share their stories? There’s way too much ath volume in these coins to not hear their story.

Shared it before, but I went down with the ship in 2017. Alts went down 90-95% with the blow off top. Lost thousands upon thousands (can't remember how much exactly, I think I mentally blocked it out :lol:). In the short term, shouldn't really be losing big $, we're in a bull market.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I checked on my portfolio and ADA is my slowest mover, going to dump it for TIME. Time offering 68000% APY. Based on the calculator, in 1 year, I'll be a millionaire... we'll see.

This is one of my more risky investments, OHM is certainly the safer one as they've been financially audited. Scared $ don't make $.

I've been talking about the 3 for a minute now, and trying to do more and more due diligence on them, watched them all 2x+ in last month:
OHM- The OG, on ETH, financially audited. Backing based on algorithm of DAI (stable coin), and basket of assets
TIME/Wonderland: Fork from OHM, on AVAX, not financially audited, higher APY, riskier IMO. Backed by basket of assets on avalanche in wonderland treasury
Aklima: New kid on the block, watched it go up 250% this last month, 2500% last couple months, in addition to the insane APY. Backed by carbon credits

Gonna pull the trigger sometime this week. Like anything, DYOR. These are all 100% securities IMO

I’m considering exiting some smaller coins to buy and stake ohm. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom