Official Bitcoin Thread

Re: Catecoin. I’m not in it to make 500 dollars profit.

I bought a few hundred (money I can lose without thinking about it) and will let it sit there for a year plus.

It either hits 0.02 cents or something or it doesn’t. Either I’m a millionaire or not lol.

otherwise it’s only btc or eth for me.
And index funds and Tesla.

Same approach as me (and I think other fellason here who bought $CATE). Just a sidebet for me to invest an amount I can afford to lose. 80% of my port is on BTC, ETH, ADA,VET and 20% on small caps like CATE,BHC,BMON that has the potential to go 100x. Afterall, its a bull cycle. All ships will rise along with the waves.

trying to bridge eth over on the matic bridge but the gas price!!!! w t ffffff. c’mon man. it wasn’t even that bad the other day. tryna interrupt my ponzi participation.
9BF30A1B-74F4-46C8-A22D-5C3A1008119E.jpeg

edit: ate a bunch of fees buying with a debit and bridging to poly but i got klima staked.
There are a good number of exchanges that offer direct withdrawals to the Polygon chain. KuCoin, Crypto.com are the two biggest that popped into my head. Forget about the bridge :lol:. Send ETH to KuCoin > convert to MATIC > withdraw to Polygon for relatively free.

Sharding isn’t a security issue. You’re literally taking a group of 4500 validators and assigning a piece of the network to them. And literally each shard is more secure and decentralized than solana is today.

a modular blockchain is a blackhole that consumes everything in its way and gets stronger and faster the more it consumes.

solana literally has 0 network effects and relies on inflation to incentivize developers and validators.

Anatoly is also a hack compared to vitalik and every other blockchain dev at eth.

I’ve been down the solana rabbit hole, it’s a nice opportunity to make money and thats about it. It’s good for farming small amounts since it’s cheap and fast but there’s a reason whales haven’t moved their money off eth.

literally referencing someone who has openly said he doesn’t care about crypto and is just here to make money is probably the last person you want to reference in a bull thesis. Literally everything that’s wrong with Solana, it’s a VC chain aimed at making VCs rich.
JRS going full on ETH maxi :lol:.

I'm not even new to this **** but I'm feeling lost relative to all of the new ways to invest, and considering just earning some high APY with cash I have sitting in a HYSA at 0.5%. I keep the mainstays like BTC, ETH, still have some LTC, got in SOL in the 30s but should've went innnnn instead of tip toeing. Seems like main problem is sitting on my hands for too long and missing out while watching from the sidelines. Kinda happening with DOT right now, delayed when it was in the 30s, then the 40s, now it's in the 50s. Part of the hesitation is I'm expecting a big crash at some point but that isn't based on any specific logic.

I have a well off buddy asking me to explain NFTs to him and I'm like bro I don't even know wtf is going on myself. Actually trying to find something on YouTube now to understand it better, as I'm wanting to learn myself and feel there's just too much momentum to not get involved. Or I just keep buying BTC and keep cash in GUSD

Looks like I picked the perfect time to buy some cate yesterday :lol: :smh:
Lol me too

But honestly at the amount you spent, if it goes to 0.005 for example (which is a pipe dream I know), spending an extra 20 percent (buying at 0.00008 vs 0.00006) isnt gonna hurt at all

but If you bought thousands of dollars worth then yeah bad idea regardless

Still sucks to spend money then watch it lose value. I know

Lol me too

But honestly at the amount you spent, if it goes to 0.005 for example (which is a pipe dream I know), spending an extra 20 percent (buying at 0.00008 vs 0.00006) isnt gonna hurt at all

but If you bought thousands of dollars worth then yeah bad idea regardless

Still sucks to spend money then watch it lose value. I know
I put like $800 on TWE. I trust the guy who told me to, hell he said he had 20k in. I've seen him literally make 5m's in an hr though (he's an amazing binary options trader and does sessions on zoom) so him losing that 20k means literally nothing. And the TWE CEO or whatever keeps scratching the contract and trying to rerelease and get some new release hype, now he's making bee NFTs and made some new dumbass coin about bees to try to raise money for the 3rd relaunch in 2022. Could have been an intentional rug pull, but it looked like there was just some big wallets who scalped and all sold off at the same time and made massive red candles and it never recovered

Gadamn,
I opened the Cate chart and wasn't expecting -50%
What's the sentiment, pump and dump or buy the dip?
Yesterday I was up like $5 and started thinking, did I really buy a meme coin that already went up 3000% this month ?
Idk I gotta wait and see now :lol:

Plugged a couple random addys of mine into the gas sites for Solana/ETH. I checked a bunch more Solana addresses for fun just to see how much I spent in total. There was no fun to be had after checking the first ETH addy so I quit :lol:.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 1.02.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 1.04.25 PM.png

you would be mortified to see how much i spent on gas relative to the amount i have invested in crypto - and it’s only from april this year. i’m guessing it’s the worst ratio in this thread :smh:

Been bro. I slacked.

I like decentraland and the sandbox atm.

Finna be a real estate mogul :lol:

Managed to get into this IDO.

Real world real estate.

Probably turn out to be some bull**** but it sounds interesting :lol:

I'm transitioning to buying plots of land in the metaverse.

End of mankind is here :lol:

I was all in after seeing this earlier this year.

I'm the proud owner of 3 plots of Land in Mars. (Only piece of land I could afford :lol:)
Pure speculation since this is a fresh proeject but the price was good and the backers of the project are good too.
DYOR off course.

1635959937651.png

If they can get Terraforming and VR working then this should do well. I just hope my plot of lands is near the Las Vegas of Mars.

fap gave me $20 free crypto, my coins went over $50, swapped for around $76 cate (added a little) and now it’s down to $40.

so now i have 3 ****coins in my wallet on bsc: cate, jup, and id (everest) 👀

ID is making me sad because ETH fees means I can't even DCA into it anymore.
Looked at the famished liquidity on Pancake Swap and the price is 20 cents more.
Really need a proper exchange.

Plugged a couple random addys of mine into the gas sites for Solana/ETH. I checked a bunch more Solana addresses for fun just to see how much I spent in total. There was no fun to be had after checking the first ETH addy so I quit :lol:.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 1.02.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 1.04.25 PM.png

1635960428686.png

:smh::smh::smh:

I was all in after seeing this earlier this year.

I'm the proud owner of 3 plots of Land in Mars. (Only piece of land I could afford :lol:)
Pure speculation since this is a fresh proeject but the price was good and the backers of the project are good too.
DYOR off course.

1635959937651.png

If they can get Terraforming and VR working then this should do well. I just hope my plot of lands is near the Las Vegas of Mars.

ID is making me sad because ETH fees means I can't even DCA into it anymore.
Looked at the famished liquidity on Pancake Swap and the price is 20 cents more.
Really need a proper exchange.

1635960428686.png

:smh::smh::smh:

tell me moarrrrr

Back
Top Bottom