Official Bitcoin Thread

Planning to convert all my coins to USDT and place them in Tera and Yield at the end of this Bull cycle. Any thoughts on this approach? I was thinking this is the best and most stable way to earn more during the Bear cycle. Unless anyone has better recos? TIA!

Guys, I'm trying to stake more Time for Memo in Wonderland and I keep getting:

{"code":-32603,"message":"Internal JSON-RPC error.","data":smh:"code":-32000,"message":"execution reverted"}}

I though it was gas fees so I dropped the Stake amount lower and I am still getting the error. Do I need to unstake MEMO before I stake more TIME?

Damn. I was going to start buying more BTC and ETH on coinbase but y’all saying it’s trash :rofl:
Right now I have most of my crypto on RH but y’all say it’s trash too :lol: waiting on that wallet.
What’s the best place to buy then?

Planning to convert all my coins to USDT and place them in Tera and Yield at the end of this Bull cycle. Any thoughts on this approach? I was thinking this is the best and most stable way to earn more during the Bear cycle. Unless anyone has better recos? TIA!

Tera and yield?

20% APY for UST on Anchor Protocol is a cheat code.

Tera and yield?

Yup

YIELD

TERA

Sorry if I didnt make sense earlier. But these are the ones Im looking into putting my coins after the Bull Market to at least get some passive income going.

What does everyone think? Are there better alternatives?

Cate Boiz what y’all doing with your coins? Trimming some before the listing tomorrow? From what I’ve seen must coins dump when added to a new exchange. Thoughts?

Cate Boiz what y’all doing with your coins? Trimming some before the listing tomorrow? From what I’ve seen must coins dump when added to a new exchange. Thoughts?

Planning to HODL until after the parabolic / mania phase of this Bull Cycle peaks, then will probably convert 75% to USDT in tranches to stake somewhere nice during the Bear Cycle.

I like this approach. Some are of the belief that this is the "last" cycle and we start a more normal linear path (like stock market), so you could potentially miss out if that comes to fruition.. Think you can hedge by keeping a bit in crypto and continuing with your strategy. If you believe it'll continue the traditional blow-off top cycle, then I like this exit strategy.

Damn. I was going to start buying more BTC and ETH on coinbase but y’all saying it’s trash :rofl:
Right now I have most of my crypto on RH but y’all say it’s trash too :lol: waiting on that wallet.
What’s the best place to buy then?
I like FTX. Kraken/Gemini cool too. Kucoin for more wide variety of coins. Gate.io for the microcap/tiny ones if you're into that

Where would y’all say the best place is to stake eth currently? Only 2% on Gemini
Isnt there a “catch” to doing it on Coinbase?

I want to splurge on a SMB so badly but can’t justify the 200 sol price tag. I grinded hard to get that bag :lol:

Man I wish I minted :lol:. I copped on secondary late last week. Had to navigate some FUD about insider minting and distribution, but the potential was too much for me to pass up on. FUD seems very much unfounded at this point too.

These are fire. I should’ve got in earlier :smh: seen em when the floor was 30-40 sol but hesitated.

Your rates are not nearly going to be the same they will be now.

As I've went down the defi rabbit-hole recently. There is a way to get 100%+ on your stable coins. Basic premise is you leverage your stable coins (borrow against them to get more), then apply them to terra protocol. Since stable coins are stable, highly unlikely you get liquidated. Specifics are outlined here:

I'm not pursuing this strategy, but if you're a whale you can set this up on a 50% (to get liquidated, no stable will hit 0.5), and will get guaranteed high yield in stables.

Alright, staking 2nd OHM when gas gets lower. Somehow managed to buy off SUSHI for $75 gas fee. Now it's looking like $130 to stake :sick:

Should I even be this ****ing pedantic about gas when the rewards are estimated to be in the tens of thousands of basis points in less than a year?

Alright, staking 2nd OHM when gas gets lower. Somehow managed to buy off SUSHI for $75 gas fee. Now it's looking like $130 to stake :sick:

Should I even be this ****ing pedantic about gas when the rewards are estimated to be in the tens of thousands of basis points in less than a year?

I try to disconnect it from the dollar. Like you’re staking this much crypto and the gas is gonna cost xx.xx amount.

Gas is .03-.04 ETH. Got me sitting here like...

33sr7r.png

Which is ridiculous because it's always pay to play. But no. Now im not going to.

i just don’t have the money to be doing alotta stuff on ethereum. i have very few assets there now. moved my $id to everchain today and that’s my biggest stack. gas fees priced me out.

Back
Top Bottom