Official Bitcoin Thread

For everyone having those horrible gas fee issues on MetaMask , you could always send the token you want to else where to trade (about $65) instead of holding the bag.

Just found out that Lbank exchange is pretty much
shi*coin heaven. Looks similar to KuCoin and gate.

I'll need a spot to stake usdc too. NY though, lmk what yall using please!
rates are different now but this is where I’m going to be looking during a bear along with using Popsicle.finance to LP https://satoshialien.substack.com/p/next-stop-valhalla
Alright, staking 2nd OHM when gas gets lower. Somehow managed to buy off SUSHI for $75 gas fee. Now it's looking like $130 to stake :sick:

Should I even be this ****ing pedantic about gas when the rewards are estimated to be in the tens of thousands of basis points in less than a year?
you can save yourself a step and buy sOHM directly next time and get the staking rewards without burning the gas to set it up

bought and staked ICE yesterday. The concept of an automated LP protocol is brilliant and reminds me a lot of Yearn disruption wise.

claimed my Thor airdrop and staked it. Debating on buying back into RUNE

gonna move my ENS to cold storage and hodl it forever

Any thoughts on LRC, I got in about a week ago.

The pump is due to the GameStop/NFT marketplace rumors. I got in well under a dollar so I’m holding. I could see this running up even more if the rumors are true.

Apparently GameStop’s Head of Blockchain is a former Loopring employee so people seem to think there’s some truth to it.

Don’t own either but last time I checked Avax it was in the 50s :wow:
Same type of run up with Luna

Ltc going crazy. I don’t own any anymore but I’ll always be #LTCBoyz at heart

Holy hell am I lost now. I just been buying etherium and BTC on RH and Webull.
but what is all this about ‘staking’ and why is gas prices being talked about in here?
Lost now :lol:

Holy hell am I lost now. I just been buying etherium and BTC on RH and Webull.
but what is all this about ‘staking’ and why is gas prices being talked about in here?
Lost now :lol:
Staking is pretty much earning interest on your coins
Gas prices are essentially transaction fees in eth

I've been bagholding LTC since 2017, if i were to exit this time what's the best way to go about it? swapping it for something else or just moving it back to CB and selling it there?

I'm BEGGING you ****** to sell LTC if it hits $400.

Curious, do you guys denominate your NFT's in ETH (or native crypto) or $?

Was going to buy a cheap one yesterday for s&g but the gas was 3x the actual nft price :lol:

rates are different now but this is where I’m going to be looking during a bear along with using Popsicle.finance to LP https://satoshialien.substack.com/p/next-stop-valhalla
you can save yourself a step and buy sOHM directly next time and get the staking rewards without burning the gas to set it up

bought and staked ICE yesterday. The concept of an automated LP protocol is brilliant and reminds me a lot of Yearn disruption wise.
I'm trying to catch it a little lower if possible.. But, it looks fantastic. Staked ice shares the fees from the protocol with Stakers too

Back
Top Bottom