Official Bitcoin Thread

1637163131846.png

:pimp:

How long does it take for the Coinbase effect to wear off. :lol:
I know this price won't hold especially with BTC under 60K but I'm going to savour it while I can.
When did Gala come to Coinbase?

Anyone have a Gala node?

Listened to the TIME AMA, some noteworthy things per creator:
-Treasury > half a billion at the moment
-TIME/treasury is (one of) largest holder of AVAX
-Trading of time accounts for nearly 30% of trades on trader Joes (biggest trading platform on AVAX)
-Plans to have strong relationship with spell/abracadabra and additional defi opportunities (more leverage opportunities against your Wmemo)
-Wonderland to have streams of revenues (sponsoring music festival's was example) and branding. Plan to invest more within the treasury to grow the treasury
I'll look to get a bit more TIME <8k.

Got listed yesterday.

I have a node.
It was a tough decision between this and Strong but I went with Gala since the price of the nodes are not coming down. A Gala node is now 30K.

That GALA node is COOKIN'! I literally had my finger on the "build node" button and wussed out. Some times in crypto just gotta go for it and props to you. I'd consider trimming some earnings here after coinbase rocket-ship, but got faith they'll be back up again later if not. If you can stake your GALA, I think that would be nice addition too or LP, put your $ to work

That TIME ran from like 7k to 9k in a day, is bull**** :lol: I'm sitting here waiting for an IDO to hit and flip it into high yielding assets and this **** runs on the promise of music festivals and expanded treasury assets. AVAX catching the wave too being the only asset to trade into TIME.

That GALA node is COOKIN'! I literally had my finger on the "build node" button and wussed out. Some times in crypto just gotta go for it and props to you. I'd consider trimming some earnings here after coinbase rocket-ship, but got faith they'll be back up again later if not. If you can stake your GALA, I think that would be nice addition too or LP, put your $ to work

ETH is a problem.
Gala are building their own chain so daily rewards for GALA and the other game coins are on Gala Chain. I will have to pay gas to bridge it to ETH and from what I heard, it could take up to a day.

BTW, some games under GALA will have their own nodes for specific computing needs. So for example Town Star has it's own coin and I get a small payout of that everyday as well depending on the amount of players but they're trying to make games on the platform as decentralised as possible so there will be nodes in future for the game to basically act as servers.

Eventually, the node application will look like this.

1637175980770.png

No pricing yet on the Town Star node but the TOWN token also went up a lot today so payouts could be good for Town Star and future games.

1637175794668.png

polyGONE? :lol:

supposedly they gave a one time grant so I think its still happening.

edit: audit on it is next week per telegram.

once they start paying in other tokens instead of strong the selling pressure will be gone and it’s gonna be 40k for a strong node.

i’m getting some free dsm airdropped. no idea what that is. didn’t even look it up.

getting nice apy here. probably will last only a day lol
854A70DE-1AC8-4F96-88EA-6F97C8A528B1.jpeg

mistakenly checked the price of klima today….

98120177-8910-4A69-88D9-81FF05AFA1C7.gif

Last edited:
I Put double into ohm than Time 💀.
Same but TIME is still younger and we're in earlier. I mean if the APY was to hold, or even halve, putting 1k into time and 2k into ohm will still end with your TIME value wildly outpacing OHM (as long as there isnt a rug or a price cratering).

Regardless, I'm putting more into TIME as soon as this IDO issue is sorted.

So hard not to go in on TIME right now, but I'm committed to ride out where I'm at for 6 to 8 more weeks.

I see Strong is down to $600 range now.

and some people really are triggered at a Crypto.com Staples Center :lol: Some folks hate for crypto really is at unhealthy levels.

Back
Top Bottom