Official Bitcoin Thread

what should I be doing with my MATIC? staking?
while connected to the MaticMainNet, open a personal vault on Mai.Finance
deposit your Matic to use as collateral.
Don't over leverage your position. Play it safe with a loan ≤ 50% your collateral's value(to avoid liquidation.) The loans are interest free.
Take your borrowed MAI. Go roll it into some yield earning DeFi protocols. Let your money help make you more money.

I took my MAI to Balancer, swapped it all for some BAL and QI and LP'ed... that pool is yielding rewards in both tokens.

My MATIC is helping me get paid BAL and QI.

shout-out to fapmasterjr fapmasterjr for putting me on to Mai.Fi :pimp:

Like noskey noskey said, join the Patreon.!

If you’re looking to stake ether or use yearn vaults for eth usdc dai, download argent. Easiest way to use DeFi in the layer 2 but super limited functionality right now

so while I was moving my MATIC over to polygon, somehow I was dusted in metamask and whatever they sent me is appearing as the default token on metamask(polygon mainnet) so now my tokens are stuck cause no matter what I try to do it says I don't have enough gas to complete a transaction.

I can add both ETH and MATIC but it doesn't let me use it?

so while I was moving my MATIC over to polygon, somehow I was dusted in metamask and whatever they sent me is appearing as the default token on metamask(polygon mainnet) so now my tokens are stuck cause no matter what I try to do it says I don't have enough gas to complete a transaction.

I can add both ETH and MATIC but it doesn't let me use it?
Could you elaborate...? I'm not quite following...
How did you move your MATIC..?

Once you added the MaticMainNet to MM, you should've been able to simply bridge your funds over to your PolyWallet with the PolyBridge..

Once bridging over, whatever funds are in your PolyWallet will reflect in your MM, when connected to the polygon network..

alright update. so I thought it was because someone airdropped coins into my wallet but after I sent my MATIC to polygon (used the bridge in the polygon wallet) it's showing as wrapped eth? I dont know but I sent more MATIC for gas but feel like the overall experience has been taxing.

how's the ROI after setting this up? also found the patreon and plan to subscribe later today, no thanks to yall tho(why no link?) feel like a fight club type beat.

sorry HNL HI HNL HI i woulda gave you the link but i was dropping off my kid and driving to work when i saw that. not a secret society at all.

anyway, portfolio doing really well for a change today 😂 probably a temporary thing but my biggest bag did a 2x since sunday because of twitter/tiktok shills. i kinda hate that pump and dump action because imo it does damage to a project in the long run. some people think it’s good to bring in new eyes and some might stick it out. overall, i feel kinda numb to the ups and downs 🤷🏻‍♂️
cosmos tokens keep grinding upwards: atom, juno, and osmosis all doing great.

edit: yogetoffmykickz yogetoffmykickz beat me to it lol. i own some atom and a fair amount of juno. no osmosis though. i’m the most excited to see where the price of $neta is at after the fair drop in feb. if it has anything like the rise of ion, i’ll be a super happy guy.

Loving the ID action today. Thought all the influencers had left lol and that the pump was from the Estonia tweet and future regulations.
Either way, need to see if I should stake since the deadline for that with the old terms is coming soon I heard. Let's see how long it lasts and if it dumps again.

:lol:

lol D Double D Double that estonia news is absolutely THE most bullish case for everest to come out recently. infinitely better than the pump and inevitable paper handed dump. after watching this project closely since may, i’m guessing hard integrations and wider-scale institutional adoption will trickle in slowly but will actually start sometime this year. my plan was to stake it all and accumulate more but i’m not buying any when it’s pumping. all my coins are staked though.
74F3F20B-43CC-4200-A1BF-BB6E4E2689A2.jpeg

lol D Double D Double that estonia news is absolutely THE most bullish case for everest to come out recently. infinitely better than the pump and inevitable paper handed dump. after watching this project closely since may, i’m guessing hard integrations and wider-scale institutional adoption will trickle in slowly but will actually start sometime this year. my plan was to stake it all and accumulate more but i’m not buying any when it’s pumping. all my coins are staked though.
74F3F20B-43CC-4200-A1BF-BB6E4E2689A2.jpeg

Definitely going to accumulate more. The pump got my attention :lol:
Not sure I can do a year lockup though unless it drops back down to 20 cents.

Gonna attack their medium page tomorrow and read the latest AMAs. Need to think about it but the future is looking bright,

Definitely going to accumulate more. The pump got my attention :lol:
Not sure I can do a year lockup though unless it drops back down to 20 cents.

Gonna attack their medium page tomorrow and read the latest AMAs. Need to think about it but the future is looking bright,

bob is great in his interactions. this was a good answer to my question:
FF5FFF2B-229C-4F50-8AD7-3705949F4938.jpeg

this was pretty funny:
BA55FDD1-094E-4128-9039-A2315D36028D.jpeg

this was a nice mention:

Back
Top Bottom