Official Bitcoin Thread

Honestly wouldn't mind learning and trying Forex sometime.

Goal for me is getting close to 10 nodes towards the end of the year. Gonna take a little profit and let the rest compound till that happens. Not really worried about what most of these coins is or isn't doing.

If forex is anything like futures just don’t.

It’s a rigged game and the guy with the most money wins easily.

I thought y’all wanted a dip?
0F083DB6-881C-4A16-961A-29CA16C23C6A.jpeg

Clicked add wMemo to my Metamask and it says I have more then 25 million wMemo in there. This happen to anyone else?

we gotta be real with ourselves, we all knew time wasn't sustainable.

all it would take is some whales cashing out, we all called this from the jump.

I've made some stupid f'ing plays these past couple months but you gotta learn.

I also cashed out some eth because I wanted to go on vacation. sue me, paper hand boys. :pimp: first time I took any profits since I started with crypto.

Can anyone put md on NFT?

Want to get into a couple of projects I seen but don't know Nothing.

Crypto Batz
Invisible Friends
Etc.

Crypto Batz
Invisible Friends
Etc.

Best way to learn is to put some money down.

Go on opensea or solanart and buy something you like the look of thats in your price range.

Man, some of y’all going through it with these APY ponzis

If the deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is
I mean that typically isn't the case with crypto though...

Unless you're referring to those 80000000% apy plays. :lol:
I never got into those... But could you really fault anyone who did and made some good money.??

Ask anybody in traditional finance where you could invest for a 1% daily... I don't think you'll have much luck with that... That may sound " too good to be true" for them...

but that's essentially what you get with a STRONG node... More with price appreciation ( and obviously less during a decline) but they're consistent, reliable returns... 1% daily.

not to mention the countless AMM DEXes offering 50% - 500% apy for providing liquidity. Sifchain, Balancer, DFK, Pancake... All providing great daily yields....

Consistent STRONG rewards and humble yield farming has worked out pretty well for me so far.. Crypto in general feels too good to be true sometimes... :pimp:

Stay positive guys... This too shall pass.

Also, buy the fuxkin dip.! :tongue:

I don’t think I had to re stake. I just wrapped my staked balance I want to say.

It should show your w memo staked in a lighter gray under the stake section.

This little correction is nothing compared to 2018. That was a multi-year bear... Got so bad I didn't check crypto values for over a year cause I just figured there were all dying slow deaths. The ICO era was a rug.

Tell you one thing, we see a 70% market value haircut again and I'm not going to make the same mistake as last time. Will be DCAing regardless how long the bear is.

Crypto Batz
Invisible Friends
Etc.
I like projects where the founder’s reputation, legacy and future depends on its success. That’s why I own

Cool cats, Deadfellaz, robotos, Coolman’s universe and am looking to buy alien frens and maybe creature world. Also respect the founders for toy boogers, smilesvvrs, doodles, BAYC/MAYC, supducks.

I don’t think I had to re stake. I just wrapped my staked balance I want to say.

It should show your w memo staked in a lighter gray under the stake section.
appreciate it. weird thing is my MM shows the wMemo I have, thought it wouldn't show up there if it was staked. also looks like the same amount you mentioned in the light gray area, but the decimal is like 8 places in the wrong direction.

I like projects where the founder’s reputation, legacy and future depends on its success. That’s why I own

Cool cats, Deadfellaz, robotos, Coolman’s universe and am looking to buy alien frens and maybe creature world. Also respect the founders for toy boogers, smilesvvrs, doodles, BAYC/MAYC, supducks.
see Coolman's are on a little dip, think there's a good entry point there?

Back
Top Bottom