Official Bitcoin Thread

I was like 143 so way ahead of me :lol:

And nice job on the WL. You just been chopping it up in there??

I feel like it's gonna be tough for me to get WL tbh. I tend to just hang in the creative channel cause general is a lot to deal with :lol:
Yeah I be in the Slow Chat and General occasionally whenever I see some of the folks I know on. A huge Pacific Northwest contingent in WonderPals.

Was anyone here planning on selling any time soon anyway? As long as the number of coins I own is going up don't really give a **** what it's value is in dollars that day.

Was anyone here planning on selling any time soon anyway? As long as the number of coins I own is going up don't really give a **** what it's value is in dollars that day.
I'll be honest I'm in a weird spot and it would help if time wasn't free falling, even if its only for my mental.

I have a property under contract. There is a high likelihood that me and a partner can have it resold via a wholesale play that wouldn't require me to put any additional funds down (big win). However, if my buyer falls through it would've been nice to know I have a XX,XXX bag sitting in time doing what its supposed to do.

I still believe in the project and I actually like the direction of where its going (not financially). However, like always this crash isn't happening at an ideal time.

I do know the rules though, only invest in what you can afford to lose. Like I said last night this just might be an expensive lesson via Crypto University.

Are THOR nodes a good entry-level node for a brokeboi such as myself? I want a passive income play outside of normal staking and LPs

Dont think I can afford a STRONG node unless the price really starts to fall off into the 200s

pdino pdino said they are removing the tax to withdraw on the 28th for one of them I believe.

I got a baby heimdal just to test it. If it actually lasts there should be no issues making money off it after a couple compounds. If it rugs I’m not out anything.

I’m playing it safe on these nodes besides strong.

pdino pdino said they are removing the tax to withdraw on the 28th for one of them I believe.

I got a baby heimdal just to test it. If it actually lasts there should be no issues making money off it after a couple compounds. If it rugs I’m not out anything.

I’m playing it safe on these nodes besides strong.
If you want to wait for a good dip, 28th it's almost guaranteed to dip. The most expensive node tax is lowered from 25% to 1% on that day, many people will take profits. They got some plans to mitigate, but it's gonna dip.

I'm leaning towards selling some mining rewards to fire up another strong node at these prices

I got in on a Thor level node. If I understand things correctly, that ROI tax applies to every other time you cash out. It's one percent besides that.

I don't think there's anyway they can sustain these rewards. Just letting a node compound three times (which is easy) would net you about $4500 a month at the current Thor price. And like I said before, there's no monthly fees or ridiculous Eth gas prices to worry about.

I would expect a massive cutback on rewards in the future.

I got in on a Thor level node. If I understand things correctly, that ROI tax applies to every other time you cash out. It's one percent besides that.

I don't think there's anyway they can sustain these rewards. Just letting a node compound three times (which is easy) would net you about $4500 a month at the current Thor price. And like I said before, there's no monthly fees or ridiculous Eth gas prices to worry about.

Rewards will get smoked when the pot is filled with enough honey

I been listening to the AMAs and what-not, they've invested few million in different defi protocols to support buy-backs. They're setting a max limit on total nodes, making nodes into NFTs, lottery/staking, LP on trader joes within this next month. Like strong, most of the AMAs talk about sustainability for half of it, and other questions for the rest

Well one thing's for sure, I have more faith in something like Thor than these stupid 🤬 DAOs.

Might take a chance on $POWER. Need to do more homework first. Website looks like trash to me, but I don't know.

Cool Cats hired a CEO and are becoming Cool Cats Studio

From JPEG to gaming company

Beautiful evolution
Hired a head Game Dev that was just with Microsoft working on metaverse stuff too, they’re not playing games (pun intended). Some folks are skeptical but they don’t understand that the CEO was brought in as a role to help scale and handle tasks the founders rather not. He answers to them and not vice versa. Bullish on their future.

Hired a head Game Dev that was just with Microsoft working on metaverse stuff too, they’re not playing games (pun intended). Some folks are skeptical but they don’t understand that the CEO was brought in as a role to help scale and handle tasks the founders rather not. He answers to them and not vice versa. Bullish on their future.

Who did they grab? I saw McCloskey’s new gig

Anyone wanna take a guess how low ETH or Bitcoin going to go?

Also, since I just got my account back and some LTC, i wonder if it's even worth keeping these? They really havent done **** and I haven't heard anything about them in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom