Official Bitcoin Thread

I hate to hear it. Hopefully he wasn't too heavily invested.

Markets still looking rough..what we buying today?

Waiting to see if we hit 30K.
We bounced off there nicely in July and there's a chance a lot of the fear is already priced in.

1643036521527.png

Waiting to see if we hit 30K.
We bounced off there nicely in July and there's a chance a lot of the fear is already priced in.

1643036521527.png

Your thinking everyone is overreacting to the FED potential hike and it’s priced in already?

I think Weds could be good news. At least I hope to turn this **** back around

It seems like it's bouncing back. I FOR SURE THOUGHT IT WOULD HJT 30K AND ETH 2K.

Might miss out cause I aint buying.

Mining and node cryptos been pretty resilient. I gotta find a balance of compounding/taking profits into stable coins (probably anchor protocol or similar alternative). I want to farm and compound, but also take some profits on the side.
Strong: 10 nodes (450$/daily- subtract fees/gas... half that)
MxC: 2 miners ~25$/daily in MXC and Btc
planetwatch: 7 miners ~100$/daily
Thor: ~equivalent of 5 Odins(2.73/Thor/day/odin)- ~2000$/daily (after taxes/gas/fees)
Vapor node: 100$/daily
DPR: ~50$/daily
=~2750$/daily

All of them fluctuate greatly with market conditions, but I'm pulling in 6 figures+ passively in the current down/bear market. I been cashing out daily in Thor into Avax, but that has proven to be a mistake as Avax dumped and Thor went up. I should've been cashing into stables

Crushing it sir :pimp:

No lets go ahead and change that pfp to a genesis Cyber Kongz :wink:

Your thinking everyone is overreacting to the FED potential hike and it’s priced in already?

I think Weds could be good news. At least I hope to turn this **** back around

Yea, all the damage could be done already. I think the traditional markets being closed over the weekends just caused BTC and alts to bleed because of uncertainty.

We're rallying now but with the meeting to come, it's tough but I'll wait or start layering in at least.

Last edited:
i’d like to see the irs track my ordeal today.

bridged busd to secret network.
was gonna swap for scrt but slippage was too high so bridged back.
swapped busd for bep20 eth and bridged that over.
couldn’t do the swap cause i had no scrt for gas so i transferred some atom to osmosis and swapped for scrt and sent it over.
swapped my bep20eth for scrt.
sent that over to osmosis and swapped for atom.
sent that atom to my wallet and imported to junoswap (new dex). swapped half for juno and added the whole thing to the liquidity pool.

i probably spent like $5 max in total fees.
that was all to get some busd into the lp on junoswap.

wild.

Crushing it sir :pimp:

No lets go ahead and change that pfp to a genesis Cyber Kongz :wink:
I dipped my toe in NFTs and that now that toe is dead. Was a great learning experience for me, but it really takes a lot of time/dedication that I don't have. Being there for mints/exclusive drops/stealth drops etc. As well as avoiding rugs, scams and finding good projects. There's a lot of $ to be made, but a young mans game. Would have been right up my alley if I'm in college, but I got jobs and family now. Wish I had the time, but NFTs is a world within the crypto world that needs more time and dedication than I got right now. I don't want to deter anyone from getting into NFTs, cause you can literally 10x+ in a few hours if you pick right

i actually left some swaps out. there were a few more :frown:

i did it partly because my cosmos coins are holding up so well and i wanted more and partly because i wanted to see if i could do it and on other chains, it's not cost prohibitive. i should grab and stake some osmosis but don't want to spread too thin. crazy that osmosis is not as well known as other DEXs but they're #2 (behind uni) for TVL.

Ok. Just fully aped into StableOne.IO

This project is less than a week old... They're approaching 1million total MATIC deposited. Currently about an 8% withdrawal rate to 5% re-invesment... If this trend continues, funds should last a while...

"Safe from vulnerabilities, backdoors, scam scripts" per the HazeCrypto audit report .. for whatever the hell that's worth. :lol:

Here's the thing... In about 2.5 days, I've made 20% my intial deposit... Im not the best at maff, but that seems a little better than 7% daily..?

ROI should be achieved in about two weeks. Anything after that is just profit...

I don't see how this project could possibly last more than a few months... But I'm glad it's still early, cuz it's clearly delivering..

Pulled all my liquidity from my Balancer pools, pulled a safe loan from Aave using a stable as collateral, and aped into this, heavy....

Risky.? Sure. Their own whitepaper labels this "high risk"... But the rewards are equally high... I think it'll pay off.

TLDR;
- StableOne.IO - likely a Ponzi, about 5/6days old. Running on Polygon. Paying 7% daily plus compounding bonus.
- ROI in about 2 weeks. 2x money in 30 days.
- this is crypto, scared money don't make money.
- use my ponzi referral link for this financial advice and for doing your research for you. :smile:

anyone in on smoliens(arbitrum) or lost donkeys(trove)? seems like lots of hype, also free mint.

For anyone in Coolmans that didn't watch the Talk Too Much interview, Dan refused multiple offers for TV shows including one from Nickelodeon. Sounds like he is just waiting for the right fit.

Back
Top Bottom