Official Bitcoin Thread

juno is the second biggest position in my portfolio - i need more atom. i took a gamble and started accumulating juno back in those days on sifchain and rn def seems like a bad time to buy. there’s def gonna be a hard pullback at some point.

and you were right about the holding off on selling my neta. i did sell 2.2 to buy something else and also pool a little on junoswap. still got 9 left. woke up and it’s at $1900 this morning. crazy to think that was free. wild to think that you could have staked $200 worth of juno and gotten up to $30k for free.

edit: it hit 2k while i was making breakfast
49AB4030-7F83-41D2-AD07-7EA5CC2D7EE6.jpeg
Wild.? Absolutely ****in insane...!! Lol

And considering 16/17 was the max airdrop on NETA, you obviously did a little more than just the bare minimum of staking 25JUNO...

Congrats again man.. glad your leap of faith into the Cosmos has paid off.

PS - keep your eyes peeled for that RAW fairdrop. I would imagine you're in a great position already...
Hold/stake JUNO
JunoSwap LPs
Hold/stake ATOM
Osmosis LPs

Snapshots in the upcoming days...

PS - keep your eyes peeled for that RAW fairdrop. I would imagine you're in a great position already...
Hold/stake JUNO
JunoSwap LPs
Hold/stake ATOM
Osmosis LPs

Snapshots in the upcoming days...
oh man. looking forward to that one.
staking juno ✅
pooling on junoswap from day 1 ✅
staking atom ✅

i really need to up my staked atom before the next upgrade and when they really get going this year with liquid staking and interchain security (multicoin rewards!)
cosmos 2022 🙏🏼

NFTs will probably get rekt soon
i scan through “shill me your NFTs” threads on twitter and holeee **** it’s like 99.999% trash. i’m looking around casually to grab something. maybe i should wait but if the crypto market pumps, i can see the NFT market following it upwards.

i scan through “shill me your NFTs” threads on twitter and holeee **** it’s like 99.999% trash. i’m looking around casually to grab something. maybe i should wait but if the crypto market pumps, i can see the NFT market following it upwards.

People usually try to liquidate their NFTs when ETH is pumping. Same thing on Solana too but faster. Bluechips being more of an exception.
The paperhand undercutting phenomena is something to behold on Solana when SOL starts pumping :lol:

Times might be changing though. We'll see if it decouples.

NFT's are some of the most fun things about crypto but boy you can't do it on a 9 to 5 or maybe its just me.

i can’t afford to buy a blue chip and i def don’t have the time to “earn” a whitelist. don’t like to do the whole retweet/quote tweet, post on your stories etc. even though i do it. hopefully eth and sol pump so i can shop around for something. i liked the HPPRS the dude posted. almost bought one the other day. maybe i’ll look around and throw lowball offers out there.

Last edited:
i can’t afford to buy a blue chip and i def don’t have the time to “earn” a whitelist. don’t want to do the whole retweet/quote tweet, post on your stories etc. either. hopefully eth and sol pump so i can shop around for something. i liked the HPPRS the dude posted. almost bought one the other day. maybe i’ll look around and throw lowball offers out there.

I’d be shopping around for a boat if I were you. :pimp:

Here for the Culver’s talk

Craig ran up several hundred M’s (along with creating several hundred millionaires) off great service and WOM marketing

Culvers always let me order inside during lockdown so I didn’t have to walk through the drive through because my truck wouldn’t fit.

shoutout to them :pimp:

oh man. looking forward to that one.
staking juno ✅
pooling on junoswap from day 1 ✅
staking atom ✅

i really need to up my staked atom before the next upgrade and when they really get going this year with liquid staking and interchain security (multicoin rewards!)
cosmos 2022 🙏🏼

Havent dwell down the NFT rabbit hole, but I have my eyes set on Apedocs, just off the strength that is focused on Health Care Workers, each one designed by a doctor herself from NY who’s also a graphic designer and her Doctor Husband Whos a free lance coder, they’ve built a dischord community of thousands in weeks and she’s slowly chumming the NFTs out, when she makes one specific for my field in Healrhcare, Im snatching it, don’t even care if it’s ever worth anything ...lol

NFTs will get undercut when eth hits new highs

Listed my alien frens, looking to just be in cool cats, pets, Deadfellaz, Coolman’s and tarot scrolls

Hopefully I can get a squiggle or some dope **** on sale in a month
That's a solid list. I am trying to build the liquidity to buy into Coolmans. It's tough finding newer projects that hold up post reveal.

Anyone still staking ETH with Coinbase?

BTC/ETH has always been a long term hold for me so I’ll buy into a dip and just stake it there. I know it’s locked in there til ETH2 but I had no plans on selling it anyways.

Havent dwell down the NFT rabbit hole, but I have my eyes set on Apedocs, just off the strength that is focused on Health Care Workers, each one designed by a doctor herself from NY who’s also a graphic designer and her Doctor Husband Whos a free lance coder, they’ve built a dischord community of thousands in weeks and she’s slowly chumming the NFTs out, when she makes one specific for my field in Healrhcare, Im snatching it, don’t even care if it’s ever worth anything ...lol
not a big fan of the art but the concept is great. healthcare workers been through so much **** past few years.

Looks like everything was restored from that wormhole hack. Was sorta hoping SOL would dip to 50 bucks first, so I could scoop a little up.

Wasnt SOL's fault and the fact it didn't dump from stupidity or anything shows its got some strong holders and people staking.

I promise SOL is probably going to $400 minimum when we get euphoric on this last wave 5 leg

I kind of regret selling my Sol. I had a big bag of it and made 3x but I should have kept it.
like i said, doing this **** can **** your brain up. i can swap out the rest of my free airdrop and make $23k right now. instead i’m a dummy sitting here like..
4F886FB8-C0D2-402D-B5F2-D095AA408726.gif

i’ll probably end up holding until it dumps to zero and regret not selling. you gotta be kinda dumb to do **** like that.

Bro, I sat and thought for 45 minutes yesterday if I should spend 60 f’ing dollars on a video game.

This is the same guy who does zero research and has lost thousands on rug nodes and time wonderland.

The same guy who made enough to pay off student loans of Sol but is pissed he didn’t hold out for more. :rofl:

Speaking of degen ****, you guys might like this quick story. It’s not crypto but still super cool.

def not financial advice but you might have seen me constantly posting about juno. it’s an interoperable smart contract network part of the cosmos hub. it’s less than 5 months old but it’s ranked #89 on coingecko and surpassed 1b mcap. no CEX listing and no marketing. very community-focused, no VCs, no private/seed presale. great dApps being/already built including a DAO tool that helps anyone create a DAO within minutes and the ability to mint your own tokens with ease. transactions are cheap and fast. network security has held up well so far. as it’s one of the top cosmos assets, airdrops to anyone eligible by staking to a network validator and sometimes LPers. some of the airdrops can be quite lucrative. the chihuahua meme coin drop to some was worth $10k and the neta drop is currently worth upwards of $40k depending on if you voted on governance. you could have gotten those drops just by staking only a few hundred dollars worth of juno.

looking at the chart, now is probably not the time to buy but it’s a coin worth keeping your eye on. full disclosure: it’s the second biggest position in my small portfolio and i’ll be looking to shave some profits soon.
2B8956B3-F4A3-468B-B3CF-856A94BE7A35.jpeg

E454FB6C-92DD-43C8-856F-1A442D5A2177.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom