Official Bitcoin Thread

First nfts

572833CF-B865-4BE7-94AD-9E8D60DAED67.jpeg

B621DD08-239B-47E3-80A5-A15639FC4F89.jpeg

spending my morning reading about the ftm whale getting liquidated and the defi kingdom exploit. i feel like swapping everything for bitcoin and just stake and forget 😂

spending my morning reading about the ftm whale getting liquidated and the defi kingdom exploit. i feel like swapping everything for bitcoin and just stake and forget 😂
My understanding on the DFK exploit wasn't even a big deal. Just people unlocking extra JEWEL early, which, tbh might reduce sell pressure come July when locked jewel starts unlocking anyways. Obvs the worst possible timing for this to happen, but hey, better than what happened to Axie or BAYC.

yeah that ronin bridge hack was crazy. feel bad for the people who got tricked out of their apes/nfts from that ig hack. now i’m reading about the evodefi vulnerability.

i see the price of tranq is up slightly. the only green in my portfolio.

plenty more room to dump for sure.

nice reminder that i’m all in on low cap alts and the possibility of going to zero is definitely real. all good though. i still have the $50 in btc on celsius that i got as a reward from the referral code on here 😂

was that from ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF i think

plenty more room to dump for sure.

nice reminder that i’m all in on low cap alts and the possibility of going to zero is definitely real. all good though. i still have the $50 in btc on celsius that i got as a reward from the referral code on here 😂

was that from ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF i think
I’m 6% alts right now, half of that being LUNA

Need to rebalance your book papi

Somehow I'm still up on a few projects I got in on when they were dirt cheap.

Only one that still stings a bit is Strong. That tapering model is trash if the price ain't stable. Feels like they saw what Horde was doing and said "hey lets do that instead."

I’m 6% alts right now, half of that being LUNA

Need to rebalance your book papi
book too small for me still to not yolo the whole thing. hopefully one day i’ll convert most to bitcoin.

btw i started my journey in april last year - that’s when i first dm’d you and you’ve been a big help, so thank you so much for that. you’re a good dude, man.

so at the 1 year mark, even in a down market, i’m up about 3x what i put in. made more money than any bank account and have had so much fun learning. i still hold the same belief that i could lose it all and be fine cause i only invested money i didn’t absolutely need.

My only consolation is that my portfolio is not as bad as it was around this time last year when things really went down. So much uncertainty that I'm just stacking cash and won't do nothing unless we drop to the 30-33K level.

I've learnt my lesson though. Whenever the market is looking good again I will take profits. This time round it will be for real :lol:

1651424144268.png

i actually cashed out $800 last month which felt weird.

i have converted profits to stablecoins quite a few times and then after a few days, the degen urges were too powerful and usually caused me to make reckless moves. big chunk of my stuff is staked so i can’t do much with it.

Who's looking to cop an otherdeed on secondary?? :nerd:

Might be worth waiting if you just wanna get in for cheaper... I think they dump a bit after the reveal since there's chances of getting a Koda etc right now. I'm personally gonna sit it out.

Stupid question but I had like 10.3 STRNGR so I claimed to compound today. Got another node, but shouldn’t there be 0.3 STRNGR in my MetaMask wallet now? I don’t see anything under assets.

Might be worth waiting if you just wanna get in for cheaper... I think they dump a bit after the reveal since there's chances of getting a Koda etc right now. I'm personally gonna sit it out.

Chance at getting a Koda is the only reason i'm considering it tbh :lol:

Like you said though once the lands are revealed I can see the floor getting bodied.

Back
Top Bottom