Official Bitcoin Thread

June will be an interesting month for THOR. Really if they can just hold a stable $15 - $20 price range I'll be happy.

Also, Crypto.com seems to have pissed a lot of people off.

looks like no more CEXs will be able to work in hawaii by the end of the year. wild. not like i have a need to off ramp tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

F2B217AF-3DF1-4ED8-8EC6-09EF571F51A3.jpeg

looks like no more CEXs will be able to work in hawaii by the end of the year. wild. not like i have a need to off ramp tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

F2B217AF-3DF1-4ED8-8EC6-09EF571F51A3.jpeg
Forced HODL. Love it.!

You counting eth as an alt or no?

I got rekt on strong, I don’t even feel like messing around with anything besides eth and btc with small alt coin swing trades here and there.
I feel your pain with STRONG(er), but always remember, you don't ever really lose, unless you sell for a loss... Or in this particular situation, you aren't completely REKT unless STRNGR totally implodes and the project dies and nodes no longer produce rewards...

It sucks man, but having money invested in crypto for as long as I have... I know this for an absolute certainty, this too shall pass.... We will get passed this bear, and be better for it on the other side... Fingers crossed on SrongBlock though:nerd: ... But I do sincerely believe it'll be around.

PS. - just made another node.... Cuz TF I'ma do with $380?! :lol::ohwell:

yeah, I'm not mad or anything. it happens, you can't win them all.

I think it will still be around for sure, they need to cap the eth nodes and it will start to turn around. which I'm pretty sure they will do with all these expiring nodes they've been dropping. people will tweak, but what other options are there?

I'm a couple days away from another node, I'll compound because like you said. TF is 380 bucks? :lol:

Ape coin down 42% in 4 days.
Still can't get over the 15 billion FDV but under $10 I think I'll strike.

When I look at the competition in Sandbox and Decentraland then I think the crown is up for grabs

June will be an interesting month for THOR. Really if they can just hold a stable $15 - $20 price range I'll be happy.

Also, Crypto.com seems to have pissed a lot of people off.

I'm in the same position with this as some of you guys are in Strong from the sounds of it.
Only going to compound into Odins just to avoid paying more fees. Let's just hope the game is good but I have no hope since crypto and games still need more oven time.

Ape coin down 42% in 4 days.
Still can't get over the 15 billion FDV but under $10 I think I'll strike.

When I look at the competition in Sandbox and Decentraland then I think the crown is up for grabs
I was able to grab two Otherdeed plots, one for my boy and one for me. I sold mines pre-reveal and it end up having a Koda but I’ve handled it better than I thought LOL. My guy’s plot also had a Koda, and he held, so I’m pumped for him. Wild to think we were 2/2 though.

2/2 on Kodas is wild. Good move dumping pre reveal, can't fault yourself for making the smart decision even though it turned out to be the wrong one.

2/2 on Kodas is wild. Good move dumping pre reveal, can't fault yourself for making the smart decision even though it turned out to be the wrong one.
Yup, I took it as a lesson for sure. With gas it was well over 3ETH each and I didn't want the risk of only making an ETH after all that trouble so I went the safe route. My boy got the rarer Koda (true Koda) so I'm glad he kept his, I would've been more sick because floor on the true Koda plots are like 42eth.

You can rent them out in the future. I personally think that could get a little messy having read the details, but it's something. I'd love to get rid of my heimdal I accidentally created one night. I'm hoping I can just sell it in the future.

I'm just happy to see a node project do something besides rug.

Now if Redlight can pull off everything they want to do, that'll be amazing.

Last edited:
I’ll rent mine out. Idc they aren’t worth anything. :lol:

And yeah at least they aren’t rugging or some fake Steve Jobs.

At this point, I think Mad Realities and Bright Moments have done the best job adding experiences to NFTs

Waiting for Okay Bears to drop closer to 60 SOL before getting in, but STEPN looks interesting. Another SOL project I've been hearing about is Communi3. For those of y'all following that extra hyped PXN project on ETH, they're doing a dutch auction tomorrow (starting at 2E).

As for ALGO, that was a surprise as marketing has never been their strength. FIFA is an interesting partnership as human rights have been a huge problem with them. Haven't been following Algorand as close in the past 6 months, but if Silvio and gang are still there then I'll keep checking for them.

Any ideas regarding how the remaining otherside land will be sold/distributed?
As of right now, its currently supposed to be distributed to existing land holders in August. But, hopefully they change it to something different as a lot of people that were KYC'd and ready to mint with enough Apecoin, but didn't have that ridiculous gas fee had no chance at all.

As of right now, its currently supposed to be distributed to existing land holders in August. But, hopefully they change it to something different as a lot of people that were KYC'd and ready to mint with enough Apecoin, but didn't have that ridiculous gas fee had no chance at all.

Is that word on the street or is that legit the roadmap as it stands?

Back
Top Bottom