Official Bitcoin Thread

Picked up a few more domain names yesterday and a few today :nerd: A bunch of reserved ones expired yesterday. Missed out on Apple, Google and Amazon though

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 18.18.00.png

You got all those? Where can I go to get some more research on this?

tight I didn’t pull the trigger on contractions at .93 and got complacent/greedy for an entry

8.5e floor now in two days

Art blocks bull market is fierce right now

Feels wrong to take a position in Doge and I know I will probably regret not taking it.

I would probably just enjoy the alt season pump if Doge gets integrated into Twitter.

7CA798DB-2F28-4C5E-84CF-6C8E179EB7C1.jpeg

Elon on Doge to Steve Davis of Boring Co.
I can tell you right now that micro transactions will never gain traction outside of a small niche. And the majority of social media should exist off chain. Validiums could work but whatever you post needs to have instant gratification. You can’t have a waiting time at all to confirm or send your message to IPFS. We probably see web3 social work when zkEVM is a thing.

Anybody here use Bitmart? Getting tired of CB.

Looks decent from the one or two reviews I've watched.

This is interesting but seems to have been swept under the carpet. Not the read the article yet to find out what they did but it's definitely positive.
This plus the XRP case looking positive is good news for the space.

Stable coins will saves lives in developing and underdeveloped nations. Crypto rails will facilitate the free, trustless and permissionless flow of money and trade. Just not sure if bitcoin will ever see adoption on that front. But. It is the best form of censorship resistant money. So blacklisting and OFAC compliance could end up being its biggest tailwind.

Back
Top Bottom