Official Bitcoin Thread

anyone here into ERC20 OG ETH relics/nfts?? I'm talking 2015 ETH....this can be the ultimate MEME + NFT + Relic combo :emoji_fire:

I posted this 11/14/2023 when it was at $1.00

2024-03-14 08_00_04-James Johnson _ creating cryptocurrency strategies _ Patreon.png

it's waking up, almost 5x....I think relics will be a MOVEMENT.... AGAIN.

2024-03-14 08_00_54-Wrapped MistCoin Price_ WMC Live Price Chart, Market Cap & News Today _ Co...png

Last edited:
Figured folks were rotating out so I bought more $NICK. I like the Nifty guys and Nick is a living meme. Feel like it’s an Elon nod or so from going parabolic.

I missed $NICK originally but I like the meme so I'm still eyeing an entry. Agree with you that it could be a good buy. I'm just worried that SOL will keep running and leave these small caps to rot for a while.

But either way, the blueprint for all of these memes that go parabolic is early test pump -> -70% -> accumulation -> real pump... $PELF is a recent example.

$NICK is at that -70% stage right now. So *if* it survives we might be looking at a generational buy opp :lol:.

Remember every time you lose your $SOL to a rug or etc that’s essentially $1k per token gone :lol:

This is too rational for me to pay attention to right now. Will re-quote next year with SMH emojis.

I missed $NICK originally but I like the meme so I'm still eyeing an entry. Agree with you that it could be a good buy. I'm just worried that SOL will keep running and leave these small caps to rot for a while.

But either way, the blueprint for all of these memes that go parabolic is early test pump -> -70% -> accumulation -> real pump... $PELF is a recent example.

$NICK is at that -70% stage right now. So *if* it survives we might be looking at a generational buy opp :lol:.

This is too rational for me to pay attention to right now. Will re-quote next year with SMH emojis.
Come On PELF! 🙏🏾
IMG_9809.jpeg

Are we finally going to make it to 100K this time? I remember last time everyone was predicting that, it ended in disaster. I just sat there and watched all my gains slip away cause 100K+ was around the corner.

I'm finally well in the green now. Will sell at least enough to break even when it starts to trend down for a few days. I'll just wait for the next crash to get back in on some more.

wtf i went to sign up for grass and it says i already had an account. did i already use your referral D Double D Double ?

You might have as I got 3 referrals but Grass doesn't tell me who I've referred. Thanks for signing up though :pimp:

Remember every time you lose your $SOL to a rug or etc that’s essentially $1k per token gone :lol:

I burned 1.1 sol trying to degen. Not worth gambling when sol will be 500-1000.

Yea, when SOL was 20 bucks I could reason but now I can't be degening as much anymore.
I tried one of those 1 SOL to XX SOL challenge and its gone horribly wrong :lol:

You can't go to sleep holding a meme with 20K liquidity

Traded all my losers into BODEN, TREMP and WHOREN and its working out for now. :lol:

Apeing 100K MC tokens is not working.
I'm thinking to just stick to coins with over 100 or 200K liquidity that are semi established and play the ranges with some patience.

You play the low cap degen stuff or just wait to see if the meme can at least establish itself first?

No I'm not interacting with it until we hear from a trusted source it's safe

CWIF is safe.
Saga owners got it airdropped some time ago. I sold too early.

You might have as I got 3 referrals but Grass doesn't tell me who I've referred. Thanks for signing up though :pimp:

Yea, when SOL was 20 bucks I could reason but now I can't be degening as much anymore.
I tried one of those 1 SOL to XX SOL challenge and its gone horribly wrong :lol:

You can't go to sleep holding a meme with 20K liquidity

Traded all my losers into BODEN, TREMP and WHOREN and its working out for now. :lol:

Apeing 100K MC tokens is not working.
I'm thinking to just stick to coins with over 100 or 200K liquidity that are semi established and play the ranges with some patience.

You play the low cap degen stuff or just wait to see if the meme can at least establish itself first?

CWIF is safe.
Saga owners got it airdropped some time ago. I sold too early.

Most times I try to avoid jumping in to ****coins super early. It's so easy to roundtrip any gains or fomo buy the top before there's any time to realize if it's just a pump and dump.

I have much better results when I just play them patiently and wait for the dust to settle. Might miss the 100x but still keeps plenty of 5-10x in play. And when you buy the right one then 100x is still in play anyway :lol:.

Most times I try to avoid jumping in to ****coins super early. It's so easy to roundtrip any gains or fomo buy the top before there's any time to realize if it's just a pump and dump.

I have much better results when I just play them patiently and wait for the dust to settle. Might miss the 100x but still keeps plenty of 5-10x in play. And when you buy the right one then 100x is still in play anyway :lol:.

Learned this real quick.

All these sub 5 mill joints are 99% rugs :lol:

Jumped in $PENG at 25m though. Looking good.

Looks like WMC had a LBP the last day or two on Fjord. Should do really REALLY well if the funds are put to good use :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom