Official Bitcoin Thread

Influencer bukkake

No wonder the market is showing signs of exhaustion

Dips to the 21 ema are the move right now, wouldn’t be a buyer until we pull back to them and tighten up

IRS going after people who haven’t filed and reported their crypto gains on sales. Just a warning for those who had planned to not report it even though they were provided a 1099.

Keep in mind that this constitutes fraud. Meaning that the normal 3 year look back period will no longer apply. The IRS and then any state/city will have the ability to open up any tax year against you going back until when you filed your very first tax return.

IRS going after people who haven’t filed and reported their crypto gains on sales. Just a warning for those who had planned to not report it even though they were provided a 1099.

Keep in mind that this constitutes fraud. Meaning that the normal 3 year look back period will no longer apply. The IRS and then any state/city will have the ability to open up any tax year against you going back until when you filed your very first tax return.

This is one of the reasons why I just end up bag holding…**** is the worst, capital gains tax is straight up robbery

Not legal advice, but I’m sure one can settle quick by just stating you didn’t fully grasp the laws, as they’re newer, and just agree to make payments. They won't seriously be charging folks who lack a criminal history and had made minimal profits (significantly less than six figures). IRS and the government got bigger fish to fry.

So it's really only applicable to CEX's correct?

Glad I've never sold anything inside of coinbase or transferred cash out directly.

On the flipside, they make it even more difficult to claim the losses.

Was going back and forth on claiming losses on the rugs, nodes and Daos from 2021/2022 but it'd be hard as hell to prove. I left it alone.

Did SOL not get the memo about a dip?

What's BOME?

The one week I can't WFH and everything is happening without me.

Anyone get Airdropped American Coin in the Phantom wallet? What a nice Surprise, its at 10M Market Cap now

On the flipside, they make it even more difficult to claim the losses.

Was going back and forth on claiming losses on the rugs, nodes and Daos from 2021/2022 but it'd be hard as hell to prove. I left it alone.
Yeah if I ever get audited the auditor has no idea what they're in for. Rugs, dead coins, NFTs, I'm liquidating it all.

Did SOL not get the memo about a dip?

What's BOME?

The one week I can't WFH and everything is happening without me.

Anyone get Airdropped American Coin in the Phantom wallet? What a nice Surprise, its at 10M Market Cap now

Book of meme...

And yeah SOL degens ain't trying to hear about no correction :lol:

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 19.46.51.png

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
As far as I know, Coin Base won't send out 1099s. The information is on their website. You have to print that info out and give it to your tax person with your other stuff.

It's kinda bs that something such as converting BC to SOL is considered a taxable event, but I don't make the laws 🤷‍♂️

I didn't even bother with Defi. My losses far outweighed my gains. It's been a few years and nobody has ever came after me. BTW.... we still waiting on Strongchain to take over the world? lol.

Back
Top Bottom