Official Bitcoin Thread

Hate to be comparing markets when there’s literally folks’ lives being impacted by events in the Middle East. This reminds me of when Ukraine was being invaded a couple of years ago, however this situation seems a little different.

Crypto obviously took a hit, but Wall Street on Monday will be UGLY.

Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 23.36.21.png

SOL n****s the most unserious people in the world :smh: :lol:

What do we think happens with reveal? Floor drops for initial non-rare selloff overreaction?
I’d say so probably. I mess with it long term so I’m hoping to get a rare haha. I think it will be a gradual move upward. Milady gonna do the same and this project is based

Last edited:
I’d say so probably. I mess with it long term so I’m hoping to get a rare haha. I think it will be a gradual move upward. Milady gonna do the same and this project is based
Guess it didn't. Smh. I got a super basic one so was hoping to scoop a heart-eyes normilady if price dipped.

Guess it didn't. Smh. I got a super basic one so was hoping to scoop a heart-eyes normilady if price dipped.
It did slightly as expected, but mfers were ravenous to buy traits they wanted. I’ll look for another pullback to add I think. I’m messing with base heavy, and this has the cult vibes

Back
Top Bottom