OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY 2020 THREAD - NOVEMBER 27TH

Yeah, I've seen as I searched. Already copped a 40" and now looking for the best deal on a 50".

Where? :nerd:

Keep in mind i'd prefer brand names for quality.

None of that westinghouse crap.
Here's a link to BB 40-50in thats on sale right now

Target has been having Black Friday deals on video games here and there. We’ve already picked out the games my little nephew was interested for low prices. They’ll be his Christmas presents.

PS4 titles
G.I. Joe $24.99
Mortal Kombat 11 $14.99
Cobra Kai $14.99
Tony Hawk remastered $24.99

Tag me when a good vacuum deal comes up.
Going to have to watch some YouTube videos to educate myself on these things didn’t realize they were so expensive
Prob will get one of these

Dyson v10 animal on sale at Best Buy for 350. Great vacuum. Only downside is battery doesn’t last really long.

662E2F8A-BCE7-43D5-853B-EDBC6EBD979B.jpeg

In recent years, another myth has surfaced that gives a particularly ugly twist to the tradition, claiming that back in the 1800s Southern plantation owners could buy slaves at a discount on the day after Thanksgiving. Though this version of Black Friday’s roots has understandably led some to call for a boycott of the retail holiday, it has no basis in fact.

:lol:

Yeah, because it would not be a common thing for slave owners to do something as insidious as this...considering what they had already had done.

Prob will get one of these

Copped this one
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Shark-AP...Brushroll-Corded-Stick-Vacuum-ZS360/456852871

I'm with you but I don't believe **** based on IG and facebook memes. Doesn't mean I don't think it's possible.
Understood, but the truth does arrive in the research. I created a whole thread due to that.

Well now black people making money on Black Friday
We cant change the past but we are definitely shaping the future

Thought about the V8 almost went for it, but I saw videos mentioning that this model is better on hardwood floors which is the majority of my place.
20201126_110120.jpg

Thought about the V8 almost went for it, but I saw videos mentioning that this model is better on hardwood floors which is the majority of my place.
20201126_110120.jpg
Probably buying the V10 Absolute because it has the soft roller for hardwood/laminate tomorrow myself. Sure would be nice if I could find a brand new one for under $400.

Probably buying the V10 Absolute because it has the soft roller for hardwood/laminate tomorrow myself. Sure would be nice if I could find a brand new one for under $400.
That’s what we have and honestly I wish I had just got the v11 with the single head that adjusts for carpet and hardwood. It’s a pain always changing the head, have to vacuum in batches. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom